• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] The Gathering of the Clan!

G

Hail fellow citizens of Siege!

I regret that my recent bout of ill health left me unable to join thee last night, but from all reports that have reached my ears, great fun was had by all!

However, Kimi Mori, reporter's ink flowing in her veins, saw that I could not hold my reporter's pen, and sprang to the rescue! And so, without further ado, I present Kimi's report on the Wakayama Reunification! Many, many thanks, Kimi!

<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: left;"><big> She stood at the bow of the ship as it sailed to the lands of her clan. Soon she and the others Yamamotos would be reunited with fellow members of the Wakayama Clan.</big>

</div> </div>

<div style="text-align: left;"><big> As they prepared for the reunification ceremony there was talk of enemies that would seek to stop the ceremony, yet all were prepared for such an attack. Weapons had been sharpen, all warriors carried bolos to dismount any mounted attacks.</big>

</div> </div>

<div style="text-align: left;"><big> All went well till the start of the ceremony, our scouts reported enemies were waiting for us outside the mushroom cave of the lands of Ilsh.</big>

<big><span style="font-weight: bold;">The clan and its allies fought well this eve

</span><span style="font-weight: bold;">We then took a tour of the allies this evening

</span><span style="font-weight: bold;">ending with dueling.

</span></big> <div style="text-align: left;"> <div style="text-align: center;"><big>

</big> <div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-style: italic;">I wish to thank the Wakayama clan and all of Siege for a fun evening. Its a real shame that Chesapeake beat Sonoma with total number of people present for this event. Perhaps if there is a next time Somona may win. I hope Chesapeake has a fun evening when Siege returns the visit.</span>
</div> </div> <big><span style="font-weight: bold;"></span></big></div> <big><span style="font-weight: bold;">
</span></big></div> </div> </div> <div style="text-align: center;">
</div>

My deepest thanks and appreciation, Kimi! I wish I could have been there! Many thanks to Yasou and all the Wakayamas for making it possible, and to all those who came to visit Siege!

And my thanks also to all who have sent kind words, greetings, and expressed their concern regarding my health. I am not fully recovered, and will be mostly bed ridden for a while yet, but at least I am (reasonably) conscious, out of hospital, mostly out of pain, and able to use a laptop in bed now and then! Not fully out of danger, and this blood pressure cuff monitor/alarm thing itches, but I am a lot better than I was!
Thank you all - you've proven once again that this is a LOT more than 'just a game'. It's a community. A fantastic community!

-Otto

K

Kimi_Mori

Your very welcome.
<blockquote><hr>

my thanks also to all who have sent kind words, greetings, and expressed their concern regarding my health.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also send thanks to many as well.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night was a terrific night -- i wonder if our Lady Annissa couldnt learn a thing or two! Thank you WAKA. I had so much fun meeting everyone, touring towns, seeing our community come together and greet WAKA's clan members from distant lands. When can we do this again?? *smiles*

Thank you also to REV and VMP for being such fun sports.

Everyone was so wonderful!!!!

G

Our Siege reporters have been having a rough time lately

It was very nice to see you out and about last night, Kimi, and I am glad to see that Otto is able to sit up for a bit in front of his laptop PC to say hi! I think there have been many prayers and good thoughts sent out on behalf of you both over the last few months.

-Skylark

Q

Quentico

I had a good time last night at the Reunification Event. The roleplaying was good; VMP even added to the role-playing pizzazz which was great.

I hope to see more events like this in the future.

Lord Quentico
Flame Guardian
The Seeker's of Righteousness [TSR]

P

pikon198

lol that dude at the bar stool (yiro Yamamoto) saying Yarr, make way to the bartender - I want me drink was this guy right here!!! lol when i came to visit siege for that Yama thingy. Was fun too bad i didnt start playing then !!!!!!! ARRG!

P

pikon198

oops, mybad ment to post on the page with the linky sorry folks

*bites teeth nervously and scampers away*