• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Book Store's 5th Christmas Anniversary!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Book Store's 5th Christmas Anniversary​
Tuesday, December 23, 2008​

In the Spirit of a true Viking Christmas, you are invited to

RAID DEADBOB'S CASTLE

Recall from the Book Store to DeadBob's Castle.

Search the castle for unsecured items and take what you can!

Arties! Marties! Quest Items! Weapons & Armour & Misc! Checks!

Date: 23 Dec 08

Time: 7:00 PM until the cupboards are bare.

Time Zone: EST / Eastern Standard Time

Shard: Atlantic. Facet: Malas

Sextant Coordinates: 94N,34W. Located 1 screen West of the western corner of Luna. Look for the white cross on the roof.

Submitted by the Book Store
Open daily in the same spot since November, 2003.
DeadBob & Tang, Proprietors​

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Bookstore is a delightful combination of runebooks and vendors that has been serving Atlantians for many years. This evening's adventure started here with instructions to recall to Deadbob's Castle...

I clutched my invitation, said my spells and arrived to find Deadbob lounging around in his pjamas on the first floor of a very smartly decorated Castle. I was surprised to find that he had some company so I asked him what was going on.

Upon further investigation, I found people running around everywhere routing through expensive looking chests, pulling books out of bookcases, and searching in every nook for Deadbob and Lady Tang's personal things!

I decided to return downstairs to let our host know what was going on before he had nothing left. (But here I must confess an overwhelming urge to look into a few of the chests myself)

Apparently Deadbob has royal ancestors in the closet and had great sympathy with that esteemed ancestor. Later I shall have to ask him if the Castle has any ghosts.

And then I discovered the real truth...It was all an elaborate house cleaning plan. Very Devious. We will have to watch these too much more closely now.

Regardless of that devious plan, all the guests seemed to leave with big smiles upon their faces and confess to having had a good time. Who knew it was so much fun to be a Viking!

Thank you to Deadbob and Lady Tang for an event to fill the sagas of Norse legend. Merry Christmas to you both.

:thumbsup:

Andrasta
Atlantic Reporter