• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Syndicate Lottery & Mega Craftsman Day! - This Weekend!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Massive Syndicate Lottery & Mega Craftsman Day!

This coming weekend, The Syndicate is hosting two big events that are open to all players on Atlantic shard. They are our Lottery and our Mega Craftsman Day. What are those events?

The Lottery

On Saturday, February 7th, 2009 at 5:30 pm EST, The Syndicate will be hosting another Free Open to the Public Lottery Event.

We have been hosting these going back nearly ten years with thousands of players having participated and many hundreds of winners. There are two parts to this lottery that will allow dozens of people to win. The first part will be our usual 25 prize event. If you show up you will be automatically entered and 25 random people will win very nice prizes.

The second part is more of a free for all event in our castle with prizes scattered all over and even placed on vendors (for 1 gold each) in an effort to get even more people walking away with a prize.

If you attend the event, you are likely to walk away with 1 or more prizes. Syndicate gaters (known by the LLTS over their heads) will begin gating at 5 pm EST from the major banks on Saturday February 7th. Look for them to hitch a ride to the event.

The first prizes get called at 5:30 pm and as soon as the 25th prize is called, the floodgates open for the free for all event.

We hope to see you there!

Mega Craftsman Day

Coming up... On Sunday, February 8th, 2009 at 4:00 pm EST, The Syndicate will be hosting another Mega Crafter's Day!

This event will include more services then the normal repairs and enhancements. We will be offering free mounts to players in need. These will include the standard horse, ostard, and llama. some other mounts may be available. We will have carpentry, scribing, fletching, smithing, tailoring, and of course lockpicking services available.

Please come out, and allow our staff to tend to your every service...... all FREE OF CHARGE!

Look for gaters (blue robes with LLTS over their heads) at the major banks right before event start time. They will get you to and from the event.

Again, Sunday, February 8th, 2009 from 4 pm to 5 pm EST!

We look forward to seeing you there!! LLTS!!

Thank you Dragons & LLTS, we look forward to a fun filled weekend event.

Andrasta
GRL

K

killer instinct

I was thinking it to be a craftsman contest.Nice to hear repairs will be made tho.Have fun

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LLTS had a wonderful auction again with lots of folks showing up.

Even little me won a price !!

and the winners were:

Tally
Carmina Giovanni
Little John
Luckystartamer
Tetricyde
Maisto Viper
Yes I am a Pirate
Absinthe
Smiling Jack
Jezza
Zooxanthellae
Jack Black
Lady Coral
Jetta Mussina
Dissturbed
Shadow Mc Bain
Shadow Moon
Aalia
Eevee
Marko
Bakery Gnome
Blood Runner
Endryia

After that is was of to a fun Scavenger Hunt in the Castle

thanks alot you guys !!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A group of friendly people greeted me at the Arx Draconis Castle in Trammel making me feel very welcome and inviting me into their renown Craftsman Day...Many people were already there and more were arriving as I entered the inner buildings..

I was pleasantly surprised by the wide range of services offered all for free. I requested two tinker locked boxes that I needed for the library and received two very well made Heartwood boxes along with a nice goodie bag to take home.

A wide range of freshly tamed and brushed pets lined the inner courtyard hoping for a new master. There was even two colors of beetles. The castle also has a nice selection of vendors for any supplies a person might need.

All in all LLTS Craftsman Day is a much appreciated contribution to the community of Atlantic.

Thank you LLTS!
Andrasta
Atlantic Shard Reporter
GRL