• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Someone from 2008 has returned...

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those with good memories will need no introduction to this person, They left Stratics in 2008 when they took a break from UO and now have finally returned!

Please welcome back to the Europa team, Kayne! Who will fill the gap in news since I announced my stepping back from reporting duties full time.

Together we will do our best to bring Europa Stratics back to the standards that you all expect! :thumbup:

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guarantee you, this place wont hit new standards and high demand before you add me as moderator.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wheesht, Chap. Just congratulate Kayne on his return and stop trying to steal his thunder!

Welcome back, Kayne :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back. :)

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yay!! I see good times ahead for Europa Stratics News!! Good luck back on the job Kayne!! And congrats! :thumbup:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Kayne :) Looking forward to reading your reports.

K

Kayne

Thanks all.

Oooh I feel special I have the Managing Editor, the content director, a moderator and the Atlantic news reporter all in one place just for me.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Just titles. We're all working toward the same goal and reporters are absolutely critical (admission of bias: I started as a UO reporter). :)

K

Kayne

Oh I know Syrus. It's great to be back on the team and I hope I can do the team proud.