• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Skara Brae Community House Now Open to the Public

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<font size="3"> Skara Brae Community House Now Open to the Public</font>

I stopped by Thursday morning to view the new community house provided by Reepacheap. It is conveniently located just west of the Skara Brae moongate and above the Community Center. Reepacheap stated his goal is to solely help out the community and has designed the house to address those needs.

When you walk up to the house you are greeted by Faith the Town Crier who will update the shard on any announcements of events. There is a public forge nestled on the west wall with vendors offering fair priced commodity deeds and weapons. Once inside the front door you will find a nice display of runebooks offering you voyage to any trammel or felucca town and all treasure hunting locations. Look for town runebooks on the two rows of books to your right.

Taking the teleporter upstairs you will find almost every dye tub save for the statuette dye tub. There are boxes provided to train detect hidden and lock picking. This area specifically needs some help and attention as Reepacheap is still looking for boxes to train on. Please leave word on the bulletin inside the house if you can help. He will accept donations or buy them.

If you have any player written books you would like to copy and donate to the library please feel free to do so. Some final thoughts from Reeps himself in his previous post, “Also, my associates and I will be initially setting up all the vendors, but I would really like to hand off most of these to other members of the community. I'm looking for people that don't mind selling things at a fair price, would allow me to dictate the dress and name of the vendor, as well as it's stock. They must also remain stocked and in good shape at all times. In return, however, you would receive an amazing vendor spot, with no rent. I'm currently looking for somebody to take over a 'repair deeds' vendor and a 'raw materials' vendor. In the future I may hand over the rest (you can see the others once hte house is running). Just contact me at 95092163. It's my hope that this house will be a useful resource to all players, especially newer ones, and that it will be a great help to the events leaving from the community center just below it.”

On behalf of the community I would like to extend a warm welcome and thoughts of appreciation for Reepacheap’s efforts towards the citizens of Lake Superior. I look forward to helping out with whatever I can in the future.

I

imported_xStrikerx

I added some armor, weapons, and jewels to the free box.