• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Shard Wide Vorpal Bunny Hunt

Akasha1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font size=+3> Shard wide Vorpal Bunny Hunt</font>

<font size=+1>Come join K-D guild as they hold their shard wide Vorpal Bunny Hunt on Saturday March 22, 2008.

Gates will be provided at 5:30 PM PST, behind both the tailor shop in Luna and in front of the
Skara Brae Community Center. Participants will be gated to the large wheat field in Moonglow.

The hunt will start at 6:00 PM PST and last for 1 hour. Regs will be sold on site at cost.

All participants who remain the whole hunt will receive a grab box as they leave the field.</font>

<ul><font size=+1><font color=blue>The prizes will consist of:

[*]<font size=+1>1st place: 500,000 and special grab box
[*]<font size=+1>2nd place: 250,000 and special grab box
[*]<font size=+1>3rd place: 100,000 and special grab box</font>
[/list]

S

Sethblackmoore

Wait..."you" are the napa valley news reporter? I thought Dreamwolf was. Before we couldn't find our napa reporter and now we have two?? Who's the real one and who's the imposter? lol.

F

five oclock

Lol..man the reporters are comimg back out
I gues there is going to be news soon.

Akasha1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Wait..."you" are the napa valley news reporter? I thought Dreamwolf was. Before we couldn't find our napa reporter and now we have two?? Who's the real one and who's the imposter? lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dreamwolf and I are both reporters for Napa. I have been on Stratics staff since March 2006. My postings are not as often as I would like due to school and work obligations. If a news story or event is submitted to [email protected] it can be posted as news or a reporter may attend if they are available.

I

imported_Dreamwolf

Well written...
I have dusted off my quills and written it into my plans for Sat to attend...
These things can be quite exciting and at times funny. I do recall one time at one of these events someone actually getting killed by a vorpal.. Much to the humor of his guildmates..

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well I think it is excellent that we have two reporters up and running now.

I will still hold in place our Napa News competition which pays 5ml in gold for the best news story written on the shard. This month starts it and continues till the end of June. A minimum of at least eight stories posted by anyone in each month is the qualifier for it to be paid.

Live Work Play Napa!!!!

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]