• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Second Faire Grounds Festival and Bazaar Announced

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From EM Seppo's website goldenbrewtavern.com

Announcing The Second Faire Grounds Festival And Bazaar

By EMSeppo

On Saturday April 25th, we are planning on holding a follow-up to the Spring Bazaar at the Faire Grounds.

There will be more announcements regarding this in the coming days but I wanted to give everyone an early notification. The last festival was a smashing success that I hope to continue to build on. The festival will last for 2 and half hours - starting at 3:00 PM PST.

You can read up more about the last bazaar festival at this link.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoa, that was quick. First one must have left people wanting more, eh?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From goldenbrewtavern.com

Signup for the Faire Grounds Festival & Baazar

By EMSeppo

Registration is now open for the 2nd Faire Grounds Festival. Please note that the schedule has been changed. Talk to Kullervo Nystad, the groundskeeper, if you would like to reserve a slot!

The stalls may be used for plethora of activities, such as guild recruitment, selling your wares, gambling, fortune telling, etc. You may reserve a stall for a duration of 40 minutes, which is 10 minutes longer than the last festival.

Time Slots For Stalls:
3:20-4:00 4:05-4:45 4:50-5:30 5:35-6:15
Besides the stall, the main stage and pen enclosing are also available for reservations. You may make use of them to run games or hold auctions, for instance. Please contact me before making a reservation to get an approval.

Current Main Stage Reservations:
2:15-3:15 Reserved for Wedding Ceremony
5:00-6:00 Reserved for RBG Outfit Contest

If you are interested in helping with the smooth running of the festival then you can sign up for one of the predetermined roles below or contact me for a custom role:
Custom Role Time Slots/Description
3:15-4:00 4:00-4:45 4:45:5:30 5:30-6:15
Bartender, Gater 1**, Gater2**
**Only responsible to gate for approximately 5-10 minutes during the specified time slot

I am also looking for people to help with the registration process. If you wish to help with that please contact me (Include your character name as it is and the stall # you would like to help with). If you choose to do this, I request that you keep me updated with how many stalls you have booked so I know that you are not kidnapped by brigands.

In order to book a stall, I require your
1) Character name,
2) Time slot of the bookng,
3) Stall #,
4) A brief description of what you plan to use the stall for,
5) Items that you may wish to have locked down on the counter,
6) Indicate whether you wish to see your items returned*

*Disclaimer: The items will be returned to you at the end of the festival if you wish. However, you must be prepared for a mix up that leads to you loosing the item. There are absolutely no guarantees.
------------------------------------------------------------

To book your stall, volunteer for a position, see which time slots have been reserved, etc. click here

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Following the wedding of Lord Enki and Lady Savannah Rose, the April 25 Faire Grounds Festival and Bazaar got into full swing. I was able to get screenshots of the first round of participants, and spent the next two time slots selling raffle tickets to benefit the Royal Zoo.

Although the attending crowd didn't seem to be as large as the March Festival and Bazaar, those attending had a great time, and those with stalls reported good sales, etc.

Chemick recruiting for SI and Lord Frigin Azim selling powder of translocation. (Lady Weezie sold orange petals at the same stall later in the day.)

Ender recruiting for RoU.

Quentin Noll and the Great Gold Giveaway!

Which involved participants giving away gold to Quentin. :thumbsup:

Redemptor Narl explaining witchcraft to fairgoers.

Handalf selling orange petals and other wares.

Lady Magdalena taking a short break from her duties at the bar and snack counter.

Xel on break from bartending and engraving weapons and ... just being Xel. ;)

WildStar browsing stalls.

The Guard Uniform Contest entries being announced by Lady Aino Nystad and modeled by Sylphia.

I would personally like to thank everyone who purchased Royal Zoo raffle tickets ... All proceeds, just short of 1-million gold, were donated to the Moonglow Royal Zoo. Congratulations to Shocker, winner of the Cherry Blossom Tree deed, and Bacchus, winner of the interactive Reptalon Statue.