• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Rules and Regulations for Upcoming Cherry Blossom Festival Tournament

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Rules for upcoming Cherry Blossom Festival Tournament

<center>
</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE>1.All entries for the tournament must be received NO LATER then Thursday April 10th at 9 PM Central Time. Tamers will not be eligible to compete in this competition, However all Mages, Necromancers, Archers, and Melee Fighting Skills will be allowed to compete. All Competitors must arrive at the tournament location on Saturday April 12th by 7PM Central Time, or they forfeit their right to compete. Entries will be accepted via ICQ # 251-138-663. Requests for entry should contain a statement of entry as well as the name of the Character to be entered. For those without ICQ, entries will be accepted at the Blue Lotus Guild House in the form of a book signed by the character to be entered. A box will be available to drop these entries until 9PM on Thursday April 10th.

2.This is a double elimination competition, this means each competitor must be killed twice before they are no longer able to continue in the tournament.

3.Hiding or invising during the competition is forbidden. Any person who hides during their battle will be disqualified and the person they are fighting with will be moved on to the next round.

4.The fights will be timed. At the beginning of each match the time limit will be stated clearly, once that time has passed the fight will be halted, players allowed to heal to full health, then restarted. At which point the competitors are no longer allowed to heal or cure until one competitor has been beaten. The Final rounds to determine First place and Second place will have no Time constraint.

5.Competitors can use any form of healing they choose, including Band-Aids, potions, magery, chivalry and spirit speak. Summons will also be permitted. However precasting will not be allowed.

6.Bad mouthing and insults will not be tolerated. All competitors are expected to compete with dignity and honor. If any competitor breaks this rule they will forfeit their right to compete.

I

Issy

It's going to be an exciting tournament with trivia and prizes for all and did I mention the first, second and third place prizes?

1st Place 2 million dollars
2nd Place – 1 million dollars
3rd place – 500k

Hope to see you all there!

I

Issy

Hello Everyone,

There has been an adjustment to the tourney sign up for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Instead of using the chest that has been placed in front of the Blue Lotus Guild House we have placed a bulletin board there instead , Please use the board to sign up. We apologize to anyone who tried to use the chest and found it impossible to do so. We have someone checking it consistently. Only two more days to sign up folks!

Hope to see you there.

Issy

I

Issy

We are taking a few more entries for the tournament. Anyone interested please use the icq given or leave me a message. Tournament is to start at 7:30 pm central but we are asking anyone participating to please be in Tokuno at 7:00 pm.

Hope to see everyone there!