• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Rise Up! Followers of Shadowlords!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from GoldenBrewTavern.com

Rise Up! Followers of Shadowlords!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
By EMSeppo

*This letter is written by a nameless scribe enslaved by Melissa, at her behest*

Hello, my preeties!

You failed me once, miserably. Like rats you were stomped out by the combined forces of our enemies. Yet, I rewarded you with a secret room to congregate!

Now, the time has arrived for you to pay your dues. Fail me not again, lest you wish to face my wrath!

So, prepare yourself to reach out and expunge our enemies. This time we will be aided by our allies, the crimson dragons!

The time has arrived for Shadowlords to rise up and take their rightful place as the overlords of Sosaria! Gather at the secret base come this Saturday afternoon to make a decisive strike.

Beware, rewards given can always be taken back!
Melissa

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beware, rewards given can always be taken back!
Melissa
man that brings back memories of when i was but a boy!
although i was a smart little boy and just did my evil doings when no one was looking! muhahaha
but then again, parents dont have a teleport option like our EMs do...