• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Queen's Mission, Part 2

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As you may recall, we were recently witness to the kidnapping of Lt. Braddock, retired from the Castle Guard, by Orion the Haunted. It appears that the spies sent out at that time have at last found some clue about where he is held. Queen Dawn has requested that we gather tomorrow night for details.

Our populace right now is increasingly involved in the Bane/Ophidian war waging in the distant lands outside Papua and hopefully enough brave warriors will respond to the call and rescue the good Lieutenant.

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah let him rot, dont we have enough brave souls licking the boots of the would be Queen, and to say the least preening the wings of that gargoyle thing,
We need a male to lead us why would a brave and strong man follow a woman unless their a few pints short of a flagon.
What we need is to find a heir to Lord British's throne a male preferably a child so he can be molded to rule all of Sosaria Muhahauha

(Ladies this is all IC so do not take it as my stance on women i love ya all)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah let him rot, dont we have enough brave souls licking the boots of the would be Queen, and to say the least preening the wings of that gargoyle thing,
We need a male to lead us why would a brave and strong man follow a woman unless their a few pints short of a flagon.
What we need is to find a heir to Lord British's throne a male preferably a child so he can be molded to rule all of Sosaria Muhahauha

(Ladies this is all IC so do not take it as my stance on women i love ya all)
Men!! heh They always think they are so good just because they are men. Maybe we should all band together and show them a thing or two. Only thing they like is pilage, and plunder(won't use other word might get me in trouble).
*Throws blackrock at Rumil of Lorain and laughs hoping she didn't miss* Here take that Sir! Oh and don't mention when they are sick I could go on forever! Muah haha *gathers up all necessities and heads toward Britain*.

(no offense taken hehe)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for myself, I'm hoping we find him in good health so he can answer, once and for all, the question about his rank ..... seems he somehow got demoted somewhere along the way? at the time of his kidnapping his rank was Captain!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still say he was a colonel, and is 'Missing In Action'

:p