• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Publish 56 Factions

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Publish 56 Factions

With all the content in Publish 56, I thought I would break down the publish notes into different categories to give us a chance to test out and discuss the events as a community.

Publish 56 is on TC1 now and it would be very helpful to the developers if we could try out as much as possible.

Here are the notes on Factions as taken from uoherald.com:

Factions

* Added new equippables and consumables
* Added a community collection chest inside each stronghold to collect silver, and give faction equippables and consumables as rewards
o Donated silver will be tied to the faction system at a later date
* Sigil corruption time dropped to 2 hours
* Faction Thieves will now receive 100 silver and 10 kill points for successfully capturing a town sigil
o Sigil must complete full circuit of corruption: from town pedestal, to stronghold, back to town pedestal
o Interruptions will not count against the original thief, as long as the original thief’s faction finishes the corruption process
o Thieves must be online to receive their reward
* Killing faction enemies inside warzones results in bonus kill-points and silver

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guess I should go steal a sigil

oops did I say that out loud :p

Hope everyone is enjoying factions.

Vepl