• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Publish 53 Notes and Known Issues

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
UGH How do I change the dang title???

Publish 53 Notes and Known Issues
Jeremy Dalberg
10 Jun 2008 12:01:49

Just a few notes, corrections, and known issues on Publish 53:

- Grobu Furs MUST be separated to get the correct items when turning them in - turning in a stack will only count as one turn-in. We're working on a fix for this, but for the moment, just break up the stack and turn them in one at a time.

- The Vanguard Chaos Shield and Obsidian Blade need to be turned in to Onoe the Soldier, not Yonns the Collector.

- On Siege Perilous, Yonns the Collector is hanging out with the other turn-in NPCs in Luna

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
C

Connor_Graham

How about the old prechest fishing loot that Yonns won't take? They've got to know about that....

D

Diggity

KR issue with new and old turn in items set bonus.

The ring/bracelet set bonus properties do not all display on KR character sheet!!! 400 Luck bonus shows up, but the FC/FCR bonuses do not, neither does one of the regen bonuses.

Was also finally able to complete the armor set as well and the set bonuses do not show up in KR either. What a mistake!!!!!!!!!!

M

mmmbeer

somehow the new code for vanguard and stuff has affected doom gauntlet monsters!!!

P

PixelPusher

somehow the new code for vanguard and stuff has affected doom gauntlet monsters!!!
Yup. If one of the bosses gets lured more than a few steps from it's spawn point, it tends to go poof right back to where it spawned at...

Just imagine Doom, packed, 4-6 DF's up and you can't do anything but fight them right in the middle.....

J

J0KING

Yup. If one of the bosses gets lured more than a few steps from it's spawn point, it tends to go poof right back to where it spawned at...

Just imagine Doom, packed, 4-6 DF's up and you can't do anything but fight them right in the middle.....

Well... that should make things interesting for all of the people who claim Doom is easy and boring :)

Hmmm... wonder if the DF ever complain...

There they are talking to each other in the middle... just hanging out bothering nobody... then one person runs up and shoots them. Sooo he chases them down the corridor only to get jumped by a plethora of players... ;)

P

PixelPusher

There they are talking to each other in the middle... just hanging out bothering nobody... then one person runs up and shoots them. Sooo he chases them down the corridor only to get jumped by a plethora of players... ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J

Joyous2K

how does it go on test and then released that grobu fur turn is bugged?? It is such faulty design. I hope one of you favored people didn't read this and dropped a stack of 250 onto the turn in man. Complete idiocy.

R

RenaLynne

Hmm...so far I havent seen any mention of certain maps not being able to donate. No theyre not felucca ones, havent been decoded or completed. Just regualr ole T-maps. I had like 5 or 6 out of 200 or so that Yonnes refused to take. Anyone else had this happen?

C

Calla Lily

I have 13 adept treasure maps that Yonns will not accept, although he has accepted all of the other adept and other level maps I've turned in. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why these weren't accepted, they weren't all grouped together or anything, they were randomly sorted in my backpacks, and they're all in Trammel, and they've all been read. I just get the red message that he isn't accepting this item at this time.

Is this a bug?

C

Connor_Graham

how does it go on test and then released that grobu fur turn is bugged?? It is such faulty design. I hope one of you favored people didn't read this and dropped a stack of 250 onto the turn in man. Complete idiocy.
Probably because you'd actually have to go and kill Grobu to get a fur on test, and I doubt anyone did that.

I had 55 that I turned in, and it never even crossed my mind to drop an entire stack at once.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In all my 9yrs of playing UO, I do not think Once have I seen it where they fixed one thing / made a change in it, that it did not screw up numerous other things not even related to it. This must be a UO Requirement, fix one, break "X" other things. It's sad really.:sad4::sad4:

C

Calla Lily

How long does it take before the beehives start giving honey after they're locked down and turned on?

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
How long does it take before the beehives start giving honey after they're locked down and turned on?
You have to grow some flowers first.

so...

1. fill a bowl with dirt and water
2. plant a seed
3. tend the seed/plant for 7(?) days - or till you have flowers.
4. raise the new skill "Beekeeping" to 100

then you're set.

:danceb:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to grow some flowers first.

so...

1. fill a bowl with dirt and water
2. plant a seed
3. tend the seed/plant for 7(?) days - or till you have flowers.
4. raise the new skill "Beekeeping" to 100

then you're set.
You forgot about the bee-training stage. I think they have pack instinct, so they should be real killers....