• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Please Welcome Ceno, Baja's Newest Reporter

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We, the Stratics reporting staff for Baja, would like to introduce our newest reporter, Ceno of MT. He is currently being fitted for the ‘staff jacket’, although I strongly suspect he may already have a jacket with the buckles on the back.
Sara
--------------------------------------------------------------

Let’s welcome shall we (or maybe just throw rotten tomatoes at) Ceno our newest and craziest reporter to join the ranks!! (ok, maybe not as crazy as me but still *talks behind hand* *whispers* he’s :coco: nuts!)

Anyway I digress. Welcome Ceno, he’ll be helping us cover the news, which we are ever grateful for!!

*sits down and takes a deep breath and exhales contentedly*
Oriana

Y

Yalp

Fair warning my Baja family, with Ceno at the quill... be not surprised what comes forth! Congrats Cener-Beaner!

*sends copy of dictionary to Ceno's inbox

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We, the Stratics reporting staff for Baja, would like to introduce our newest reporter, Ceno of MT. He is currently being fitted for the ‘staff jacket’, although I strongly suspect he may already have a jacket with the buckles on the back.
Sara

Sara I like my new jacket and all but its a bit snug! And I think the buckles are on the wrong side! *tries to wiggle his way out of the jacket* Gah!

Thank you all that have welcomed me to the new Reporters position! Some of you may think that being a reporter is easy work but as I have finished my first real NEWS post....IT ISN'T!!!

I would like to mainly say this, I am more here to help Sara and Oriana out as much as possible but my main focus as a reporter will be for the Feluccian side of things!
My Reporter char is named "Shae" who is a member of the True Britannians faction and is in the guild Society of Rogue Elites [S*RE] (yes I do have other chars in factions as well)
I am not a very good PvPer but I can at least say I try. And with that, I will always try to bring out the Fel side point of views and try to show everyone that Fel really isn't as scary as people like to believe it! Some of the nicest people I have met have been on the Fel side. And that says something right there.
Sure they'll kill you, but if you ask for help they usually are more than happy to give it!

I have some fun and interesting ideas and reports coming your way so please stay tuned!
*thinks to self* Hmm...I better learn how to write with a quill in my mouth...

PS:
For any of those who think of anything news worthy for fel based stuff please PM me and let me know!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks like they got their hands on you too, eh?

*struggles in his new straight jacket*

Welcome, brother!

And with that, I will always try to bring out the Fel side point of views and try to show everyone that Fel really isn't as scary as people like to believe it! Some of the nicest people I have met have been on the Fel side. And that says something right there.
I've had the same experiences. Some of the greatest people I've met have been Feluccians and PvPers. Yes, there are some folks who do fit the stereotype, but they are much rarer than the average player might think.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really does help if you think of the buckles as skill jewelry, + patience, humility and eating crow. I jest of course. We have a good team assembled now and I look forward to the great coverage we can give Baja.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking of Xelisms, but I am not quite inebriated enough to deliver it. *winks*

Xel! Sake! Need!