• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Platinum vs Crimson

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone,

I hope you did not miss yesterday's event, but if you did, this is the place where you can read about it.

All I'm saying is... MEAT! Or even: *hibbel* :D

Farewell, auf bald!
~ Medea

H

H2O

Hey everyone,

I hope you did not miss yesterday's event, but if you did, this is the place where you can read about it.

All I'm saying is... MEAT! Or even: *hibbel* :D

Farewell, auf bald!
~ Medea
I missed it since I was going by the time posted on stratics and uoherald.

Why was the time for event posted Drachenfels Sunday 8:00 PM GMT+1, when they had it 2 hours before that time? At least that was what I was told by someone else that came by while me and one other person was waiting at the time posted for the event. They said event was 2 hours ago and didn't last long at all.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed it since I was going by the time posted on stratics and uoherald.

Why was the time for event posted Drachenfels Sunday 8:00 PM GMT+1, when they had it 2 hours before that time? At least that was what I was told by someone else that came by while me and one other person was waiting at the time posted for the event. They said event was 2 hours ago and didn't last long at all.

All the events seems to start at 8pm CET. I'm sorry you missed it but next time feel free to ask us here what time it starts and we make sure you have it right. We can tell it then in your timezone if needed. :)

Also if you click on the Drachenfels Event Calendar, the event time should be converted to your timezone.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet again timezones cause a problem. Please just post any future events as CET or GMT.