• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Origin to be Published

G

<FONT size=2> <DIV id=heraldTitle> </DIV> <DIV class=newsItem> <DIV class=categoryIcon>
  <FONT size=4>Origin to be Published

<FONT size=3>25 Mar 2008 14:02:55 EST</FONT>

</FONT>                                </DIV> <DIV class=storyInfo> <DIV class=author>Origin is currently being updated with the following: </DIV> <DIV class=article>

<FONT face=Arial ><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Fixed a NPC Grammar Error </SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Greater Dragons now drop scales and leather when skinned</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Properties on the ML recipe bows should now stack correctly with runic, exceptional and material bonuses</SPAN></FONT></P><FONT face=Arial ><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">

- F<FONT color=#000080 size=2>ixed an additional bug that caused properties to be dropped on some ML weapons</FONT></P></SPAN></FONT>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Body sculptors and hairdressers should no longer wander too far away</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Recipe bows that previously had a 0% exceptional chance now have a 5% exceptional chance (In order to allow for an exceptional chance greater than 0 at GM skill, the success rate and minimum fletching skill have been adjusted. Success rate is now 50% at GM (was 40%.) Min Fletching is now 70 (was 75%.))</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Ships will no longer catch fire around the island of Magincia</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial ><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Leather and elf armor will no longer lose properties when runic-crafted or spawned as magic loot</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- NPC animated corpses should now deal damage and take damage in the Trammel ruleset. </SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Players should now be able to complete the summon fiend quest chain.</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial ><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- All bunnies will spawn in their normal colors again</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial ><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Pet summoning ball changes:</SPAN></FONT></P> <LI><FONT size=2>Pet summoning balls unhide the summoner when attempting to summon their pet. </FONT> <LI><FONT size=2>Pet summoning balls have a disruptable casting animation like other spells </FONT> <LI><FONT size=2>Pet summoning balls have a reuse delay of 15 seconds. </FONT>

<FONT face=Arial ><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Pet AI changes:</SPAN></FONT></P> <LI><FONT size=2>Guard: The pet should guard as it does currently. </FONT> <LI><FONT size=2>Follow: The pet should follow. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked. </FONT> <LI><FONT size=2> Come:  The pet should come.  It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked.  (If the pet cannot pathfind to its owner, it will not become passive.) </FONT> <LI><FONT size=2>Kill/Attack: The pet will attack its target as it does currently. </FONT> <LI><FONT size=2>Stop: The pet will stop attacking. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked, and may wander. </FONT> <LI><FONT size=2>Stay: The pet will stay where it is currently, and will not attack anything, even if it is attacked. </FONT>

<FONT size=2></FONT>   </P>

<FONT face=Arial ><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Fixed an issue where Talismans were occasionally spawning without any properties</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial ><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Players can no longer place insured items on a player-run vendor. (Existing insured items on vendors will not be affected.)</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Quest items will now untoggle if the player dies while carrying them</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Players will now receive a 'You have too many pets guarding you' system message if they already have more than 5 pets guarding them. (Note: pets in the stable that have been commanded to guard may count towards this limit.)</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Each pet that is guarding a player will have a "Guarding" note on mouseover.</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Fixed issues with the list of guarding pets not being maintained correctly</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Provoking onto a creature will no longer cause those in combat with that creature to stop fighting</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The Darkwood Armor set bonus now has 100 Luck instead of Night Sight</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Acid Proof Rope will no longer remove a spell from a spellbook when crafted</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The "Bless" spell icon will no longer incorrectly disappear if the player logs out</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> - Regina in Castle British now lets you know if you are on the wrong stage of the quest rather than just saying you are too busy</SPAN></FONT> </P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Fixed system message upon creating an alliance to correctly show the alliance name</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Exceptional crafted chocolate will have the maker's mark attached correctly</SPAN></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- Salvage bags will no longer recycle Age of Shadows gift clothing</SPAN></FONT></P></LI></DIV></DIV> <DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV></DIV> <DIV id=shoe></DIV> <DIV id=rightColumn> <DIV class=adItem> <DIV class=adItem><a target="_blank" href=http://www.mythicentertainment.com/uo/roadtrip/></A></DIV></DIV></DIV></FONT>

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry hun!
That's what happens when you have two awesome reporters working for the same shard

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn I have a good staff...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
yes you do *pats self on back* LOL

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*begs* a huge request....

I have my colors set to the purple and/blue themes for the forums....when you change the text colors to blue/black/other color not white or grey I can't read it....I'm sure I'm not the only one....please leave as white...please?

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

Easy fix. When I have some words I can't read because of my gray background I just click and drag to highlight everything then it's easy to read.