• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] On The Go With Chango: Wrong Place, Right Time

C

Chango Pelon

<center><font size=4>On The Go With Chango: Wrong Place, Right Time</font>

There I was, another lonely Monday night. The night was still young and the rum hadn't quite kicked in yet. I was running the pool table at the local tavern when fighting erupted outside.

VaMp and -62- members were fighting and I was curious as to the reason. Was it over an insult? Maybe an unsettled debt? Nope, it was over the Harrower in the Dungeon Wrong.

*Shinobi Time*

I had to see for myself... sure beat playing pool alone again.

Apparently it was an invitation only party and I didn't want to bother the bouncers at the entrance, so I let myself in.

I had tracked the action to the second level of the dungeon where the True Harrower was almost dead by the time I reached it.

The wall leading into the room with the Harrower was as close as I could get. The door was being fielded and again, I didn't want to bother those inside.

I was expecting an attempt to overtake the Harrower by opposition, but the location was perfect to defend against. It wasn't too long before the evil one was killed.

With the door continuing to be fielded, I knew I had no chance of getting a word with those inside, so I headed back out to the entrance.

It seemed all was finished and I said my farewells before heading back to the tavern.

Not bad for a Monday night. To both sides in this battle, well played and I look forward to future encounters.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I

imported_Az of DSR

I love the factions "team vee is noobs" guild. lol @ Vee

I

imported_lindylou

Got a question. All that gold on the ground. How do you get it to the bank? BoS can't be useful anymore so what good is the gold drop if you can't gather it up and bank it?

G

We usually just leave the gold on the ground and let it decay.

G

I'll also add to the count of the gold decaying.. there is roughly a million that drops with each harrower.. sometimes we do 4-5 a night.

I

imported_Fran Fury

I would gladly come help pick it up if you would let me live to walk out with it

All for the community of course.

C

Chango Pelon

I used to carry my gold and walk to the banks.

I have grabbed tons of gold from spawns and such and made a few trips to get as much as possible. Sure beats farming Swoops or similar. Even took a few piles form this one.