• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] New Producer for Ultima Online

A

Aile

Good luck to "Darkscribe".

I think he's the marketing guy that was on the ML tour right?

I could be verily wrong

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This announcement on staffing at EA was posted onto the at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.uo.com/>UO.com:</p> <blockquote><span class="osi">

New Year, New Team, New Producer, New Ideas
Feb 24 2006 12:14PM (-6 GMT)</p>

New Year, New Team, New Producer, New Ideas Feb 24 2006 12:14PM Have you ever wanted a job so bad that you'd literally beg for it, down on your knees, hands clasped in front of you, pleading in your eyes? Have you learned the true meaning of the phrase: "Be careful what you wish for?" I can honestly answer both questions with a hardy "yes-in-freakin'-deed."</p>

So here I am, the new producer of Ultima Online, after eight years of working for Electronic Arts in various ways, as a PR director, marketing director, E3 demo monkey, screenshot taker, the press tour guy, the ad copy guy, party thrower, ninja, press release scribe, Powerpoint giver, coffee runner, and once, voice actor. (I did a bad celebrity impersonation in the expansion pack for Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun.)</p>

It took me eight years, but I'm finally doing what I've always wanted to do, working with artistic and technical wizards to build worlds, or in this case, make a world better. I sit in meetings all day and marvel that we get paid to talk over and argue about topics ranging from world building to swing speed to immersion to how much treasure should a dragon drop when hit in the head.</p>

And I'm not the only new face. There is a whole new Ultima Online Live Team that you'll be getting to know over the next few years. We're a mix of old guard and new blood, war weary vets and bright-eyed young recruits who can't wait to jump into battle.</p>

The new Live Team lead engineer is Randy Eichman, a seasoned game vet with one of the most impressive resumes imaginable. If you want to build a client-server game, Randy is one of the first guys you'd hire.</p>

Our new Live Team lead designer is someone you already know, Tim "<a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/content/interviews/mrtact.shtml>MrTact</a>" Keating. Tim was a pure engineer mere weeks ago, but now he is officially the creative visionary for all things UO Live. He'll still code here and there, but these days he's mostly the official director of fun for UO.</p>

We, a growing team, are deep into planning out the next two years, mapping out what we want to do and how we're going to do it. We'll be talking about our full plan for 2006 in upcoming website posts, newsletters and live town hall meetings. There are a couple things I can say about the near future:</p>

1. Pub 40, due out in April, will be chock full of PvP changes, fixes and perhaps a new feature or two. It is officially "The PvP Publish," though some things we want to do could take multiple publishes. <a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/content/interviews/mrtact.shtml>MrTact</a> and the PvP Strike Team have been plotting for a few weeks now, and the plan they've put together is looking good. More news on that soon.</p>

2. Throughout the year, our goal, our guiding motto, the slogan that will be tattooed to our forearms, is this: "More reasons to log in, more often." That means we'll be alternating between a variety of projects each publish, sometimes introducing new features or content, sometimes addressing old concerns. Dramatically improving PvP definitely qualifies as a "reason to log in" as do a new series of in-game events that the Community Team is putting together with help from the GM and EM teams. Those will be coming very soon.</p>

So, thanks for playing Ultima Online, thanks for staying with us, and thanks ahead of time for all the feedback and ideas you're going to give us. We've got some big surprises in the works.</p>

If you are wondering what happened to Lady Lu, she's taken on a much bigger, more important role. She became a mother a few weeks ago to a beautiful, bouncing future UO player. She is an amazing producer and I hope I bring as much energy, discipline and smarts to the job that she did.</p>

Cheers!</p>

- Aaron "Darkscribe" Cohen</p> </span></blockquote>

G

Ghosty

Congrats on the promotion! Yeah, I wish I got paid for flapping my yap about UO all day too. :p

D

Drax-GVA

Edited for courtesy:

Heh...I have been informed by some posters that I was too "harsh" in this response. Frankly, I don't see it that way, but the post certainly didn't say a couple of things that it should have:

1. Hello. Welcome. Hope your stay here is profitable for you and the UO player base.

2. Don't let the negative posts get to you. They're inevitable.

3. Don't let the positive posts mislead you. They, too, are inevitable.

4. Get to know your player base. There is a good representation of them on these boards. Crafters, Gardners, Rares Collectors, PvMers, PvPers. The entire spectrum is represented here.

That being said....back to the original post.

"So here I am, the new producer of Ultima Online, after eight years of working for Electronic Arts in various ways, as a PR director, marketing director, E3 demo monkey, screenshot taker, the press tour guy, the ad copy guy, party thrower, ninja, press release scribe, Powerpoint giver, coffee runner, and once, voice actor. (I did a bad celebrity impersonation in the expansion pack for Command &amp; Conquer Tiberian Sun.)"

Hmm. Do you actually play the game you now produce? Have you ever played the game you now produce?

Will you be the never-seen on the boards as was Lady Lu?

Will you be monitoring on the boards what is being said about the current changes?

"And I'm not the only new face. There is a whole new Ultima Online Live Team that you'll be getting to know over the next few years. We're a mix of old guard and new blood, war weary vets and bright-eyed young recruits who can't wait to jump into battle."

Wow. A new team. Do THEY play UO? Do any of them PvP IN UO?

"1. Pub 40, due out in April, will be chock full of PvP changes, fixes and perhaps a new feature or two. It is officially "The PvP Publish," though some things we want to do could take multiple publishes. MrTact and the PvP Strike Team have been plotting for a few weeks now, and the plan they've put together is looking good. More news on that soon."

Not "looking good" from this side of the fence. Not even close.

"If you are wondering what happened to Lady Lu, she's taken on a much bigger, more important role. She became a mother a few weeks ago to a beautiful, bouncing future UO player. She is an amazing producer and I hope I bring as much energy, discipline and smarts to the job that she did."

That energy must have been displayed behind the scenes, because it was never evident anywhere else.

A

Aile

If this is the guy from the portland meetupg "Marketing Guy" then he does play UO, I can't remember what shard he said he played on though.

What I'm wondering about is they mentioned a new event schema, are we swapping back into a scenario-esque style again and dumping the EM prog? If so I'd be kinda sad, I hated scenarios
I might miss most events but.. at least they were intersting to hear about. Bring back volunteers

April for the pub 40? Wow... erm I hope we get more testing done soon. But I guess we'll see?

C

Cavalier_13

Drax, do us ALL a favor and quit UO and go play EQ or something......

pancake, moan and complain. That's all you EVER do. They guy is not even firmly settled in and you're already attacking him. Comments like that will not endear anyone to actually post more and become more involved.

Quite frankly, unless people see things your way and your way only, you just dump on them.

Seriously...quit.

G

Well congratulations to Darkscribe and Lady Lu on her new baby.

<blockquote><hr>

Our new Live Team lead designer is someone you already know, Tim "MrTact" Keating. Tim was a pure engineer mere weeks ago, but now he is officially the creative visionary for all things UO Live. He'll still code here and there, but these days he's mostly the official director of fun for UO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't know what to think about this.

H

HiroProtagonist

Noone likes to hear the truth. I'll bet his PM box is filled with gems regulary....

D

Drax-GVA

Hmmm...

Do you not think it's a legitimate question whether or not those who produce the game we pay to play plays the game they produce?

While it isn't necessary, it sure couldn't hurt, could it?

And, if they are going to change PvP, don't you think it would "help" it they PvP'd?

And, if you think for a second that the forthcoming complete revamp of the combat system has any significant support, then you're reading a different forum than I, and talking to different people than I. Thus...."not looking good."

Further, can you post a single link from Lady Lu since her "State of UO" address? Maybe she posted after that..but, if so, I missed it.

Is it too much to ask to hear from the head honcho once in a while on the "official forums?" I don't think so.

Further, I don't think it's too much to ask that the producer of the game we pay to play actually browse the "official forums" to see how the player base is reacting to the work of the team he employs.

And...I don't "pancake" all the time, lol. I do frequently analyze what people say and react negatively to it if I believe that negative comments are called for. For the past year, regarding PvP, there has been very little which could be said which was NOT negative. Regarding the current plan for the complete revamp of the combat system, there is little which I find positive to say.

I continue to play UO. I have cancelled one account. Two more are on life support. My main account will be active throughout the PvP pass until I see whether or not WHATEVER they end up doing results in a playable game. If not, I will do exactly what you suggest...

I'll do what hundreds and thousands and tens of thousands of others have done and go elsewhere. Since many of my guildmates are of the same mind, the one thing that is currently keeping me playing UO (my friends) will likely join me playing (and paying for) a different game.

How is that a "good" result for UO?

Finally, many of my "negative" posts have had POSITVE results. It was in response to my posts that Wilki found the problem with the failed cap on critical strikes. Mr. Tact has incorporated my suggestions regarding stealth, smoke bombs, and hiders in his plan. It is in response to me that Mr. Tact finally acknowledged that archery should be treated differently than melee skills. I was the first (perhaps only?) person to point out that the healing proposal could be used offensively...resulting in a change to the healing proposal in that regard. There are many times that my "negative" posting has prodded the developers or Wilki to DO something....if only to post in response to me....answering a question that needed answering.

You think that's a bad thing. That's ok.

I don't.

C

Cavalier_13

The issue is not about being wrong or about being right. It's about decency.

You don't assail someone promoted to a new position with self-serving posts like that. You congratulate them on their promotion and tell them that you are looking forwards to working WITH them to better the play of UO for all. You ask them how you can best help them, and you then work within those parameters. If they then fail to produce according to their own guidelines, yes, feel free to bash em. I'll supply the clubs. We'll show em that their diminishing returns on healing can = diminishing returns elsewhere, including their income.

It's akin to holding the next generation responsible for the errors of the past generations.

Start fresh, give him at least a chance.

Drax is basically slamming the door on this guy before he even opens it.

EDITED AFTER READING DRAX REPLY: I believe firmly in taking those to whom we pay money to every month to task for failing to live up to their reponsibilities. I am basically guilty of what I accuse you of, and that is to dump on someone when they don't see things my way. For that I am sorry. You took a higher road than I did, and for that are to be commended. But I also ask you, do you not find your initial post a bit confrontational and even condescending towards someone who seems to really WANT the position? We both are hoping for the same end result, Drax.....I just feel you were harsh for a first hello.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations to Darkscribe and MrTact!

Wonderful news!

-- El.

A

Aile

Agreed Drax,

Your posts often do yield positive results, because even though your tone might get a bit harsh sometimes, you are very analytical about current/future situations.

I'm not sure we'll see a post from Darkscribe, if we do great, if not oh well, I'm counting on the dev team to listen and do their work. I hope this guy backs them up in the boardrooms.

From his posting I woudl wonder if he's been involved with UO for 8 years based on how he kept using that magic number, 8. We'll see how he goes about it though right?

All we can do is wait, and wonder if he'll respond to us, or leave it to Wilki and Binky.

Right, wrong, neutral, downhearted, uplifted... whatever we just all really care about the game.

It would be nice if he posted and answered some questions about UO's future

Anyway Drax-gva isn't really on the wrong path here, he's just jumping on ahead to say what we're all secretly thinking about, 'who the heck is this guy'
what will he be like?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Good luck to "Darkscribe".

I think he's the marketing guy that was on the ML tour right?

I could be verily wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he was the "marketing guy".

I

imported_Nestorius

I just hope that by him being a former PR marketing guy, he doesn't start focusing on copying features of whatever game is most popular at the time or aggressively expanding the number of in-game items and artifacts for sale by EA for real cash. UO needs a larger long-term subscriber base, which can only be acomplished by improving the quality and integrity of the game.

R

riffraff

He probably came up with the idea of incredibly overpowered bows and word of death to sell lots of ML upgrades, which could later be written off as "unintended". If so, I'd say he's a pretty damn good marketing guy!

I

imported_Castor

sunsword is currently ruining that new game rising force...

V

Vahne

Congrats as always. I've been very satisfied with several of the new devs...particularly in the art department. I don't ever remember the art team posting on stratics/posting ideas/responding to feedback before a few months ago. As far as I'm concerned, the new devs have a clean slate.

S

Suhuy

<blockquote><hr>

a new series of in-game events that the Community Team is putting together with help from the GM and EM teams

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you say MORE about situation with events? On Europe more 4 month no one event. Origin in past several week recieve two... EM team exist? from living peoples? How much we need wait to see event on ALL shards&lt; not only Origin?

T

Tank_Dawg

I'f hes that same marketing guy that I heard on the first UOradio show from the ML launch, this guy is awesome.!!

P.S. Long live the drunk guy

I

Ierinn

<blockquote><hr>

I just hope that by him being a former PR marketing guy, he doesn't start focusing on copying features of whatever game is most popular at the time or aggressively expanding the number of in-game items and artifacts for sale by EA for real cash. UO needs a larger long-term subscriber base, which can only be acomplished by improving the quality and integrity of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, according to the following definition your concern may not be misplaced. I had always thought marketing centered more on advertising/promoting the end result of what all those developers, research and production people come up with. *wonders if this is just another example of corporate downsizing.:/

"Marketing means solving customers' problems profitably, as being the essence of marketing. But then go on from there to raise these questions to begin to address the “how to do it” of “solving customers' problems profitably”:

* What are our customers' problems (known, articulated, met, unknown and unmet)? How do we know this? How sure are we that these are really our customers' most important problems?

* What information do we have and need on occasional and continuing bases to make significant progress toward fully understanding and then solving our customers' problems now and in the future?

* Which customers are our profitable ones? What can be done to turn less-profitable customers into more-profitable customers? Under what circumstances will we need to “fire” some of our customers because we can't profitably serve them?

* What is every part of our organization contributing to the organization's efforts to solve customer problems profitably?"
http://www.marketingprofs.com/login/signup.asp?source=/3/chapman1.asp

That being said, Congrats to both Darkscribe and Lady Lu!

Elaysia

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats to you Mr. Tact.. well deserved. I'm definately looking forward to see what new things happen in the next two years. I'll be here.

T

Terrance

First I'd like to say congratulations to Darkscribe and wish him luck. I look forward to seeing what he'll bring to the game in his new capacity.

And Aile said:

<blockquote><hr>

What I'm wondering about is they mentioned a new event schema, are we swapping back into a scenario-esque style again and dumping the EM prog? If so I'd be kinda sad, I hated scenarios

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. The EM program has definitely been wonderful, and has shown the potential to be much more "personal" with the players who participate.

W

Wilki

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm. Do you actually play the game you now produce? Have you ever played the game you now produce?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and yes. He's been playing the entire time I've worked for EA. He plays regularly in the evenings in his office.

<blockquote><hr>

Will you be the never-seen on the boards as was Lady Lu?

Will you be monitoring on the boards what is being said about the current changes?

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably won't see much of him posting (if at all), because he's busy producing, and not posting :) Though, he does read the boards daily. I know this because, I often get asked, "Hey Wilki, did you see the thread about...?"

<blockquote><hr>

Wow. A new team. Do THEY play UO? Do any of them PvP IN UO?

[/ QUOTE ]

They're new as in haven't been here forever, but most of the people on the team have been here as long as I have.

Believe it or not, for many roles you don't have to play the game to do your job well. No, I wouldn't have believed that either before I worked here for awhile, but now that I see how the team works together, I see why that's very much true. Obviously you do need some team members who are hard core players, with a ton of experience (and we have many of those), but it's not a requirement to say, create new art (much of what has been well accepted lately comes from non-UO people), implement a system created by a designer, etc.

Though, the vast majority of our team has significant UO experience. Some others have other MMO experience... I can't think of anyone who has none.

I know what you're trying to get at here, but you're really shooting at arrow at an unknown target with a blindfold on. These types of questions, without knowing anything else about how the team works, or the other attributes of the people in question, are pretty much irrelevant. While it might sound great to say, "The entire team PvP's 5 hours a night and has for the past 8 years", realistically, you're not going to find that many competent people who are qualified to work on the game, nor would you want to limit your team to such a narrow perspective (lack of fresh ideas is bad).

Look at it this way... In 1996, nobody had any UO playing experience, yet here we are 8 years later, still chugging along.

W

Wilki

<blockquote><hr>

He probably came up with the idea of incredibly overpowered bows and word of death to sell lots of ML upgrades, which could later be written off as "unintended". If so, I'd say he's a pretty damn good marketing guy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, how to say this nicely.

The things you are speaking of were not intentional. I cannot stress this enough, and I do not appreciate you saying so, as you are in fact calling me a liar, directly.

Please stop.

I

imported_Pinky

Congradulations Aaron "Darkscribe" Cohen! That's really awesome!

He sounds very ambitious and experienced in many areas which in making games is a really huge plus so I have read. This all sounds really great to me I hope it works out well.

Congrats on all who got there promotions I see this as a very positive thing

G

Congratulations to ye both!
As a player since the birth of Baja, I thank ye all for what ye have done, are doing, and will continue to do to make this game contin<font color="red">uo</font>usly better.

Shameless Plug: Bring back Counselors please!

Bright blessings!

O

OldTurtle

Congratulations to Mr. Tact!

Frankly, I'm excited about all this upbeat news and the future of UO!

R

riffraff

I didn't say a word about you. All I said is he did a great job marketing ML! Now if it is your stance that the last 3 expansions didn't include "must have" skills, weapons, and other stuff like racial abilities to make people buy them to compete.. then I'm sure you will get some "direct" statements and not just from me.

Anyways.. we both want the same thing. We want UO to keep going and for it to remain fun. Hope the new producer does a good job!

D

Drax-GVA

"Hmm. Do you actually play the game you now produce? Have you ever played the game you now produce?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, and yes. He's been playing the entire time I've worked for EA. He plays regularly in the evenings in his office."

<font color="red"> This is good news. While I agree that it isn't necessary, it sure can't hurt. </font>

"Will you be the never-seen on the boards as was Lady Lu?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You probably won't see much of him posting (if at all), because he's busy producing, and not posting :) Though, he does read the boards daily. I know this because, I often get asked, "Hey Wilki, did you see the thread about...?"

<font color="red"> Of course, as the ultimate consumer, I would prefer actually being able to talk to the person ultimately responsible for the product I purchase. However, I certainly understand not having any desire to get caught up in the constant back and forth on the boards. However, it is good that he reads the boards. THAT is necessary, I believe. </font>

"Wow. A new team. Do THEY play UO? Do any of them PvP IN UO?

They're new as in haven't been here forever, but most of the people on the team have been here as long as I have.

Believe it or not, for many roles you don't have to play the game to do your job well. No, I wouldn't have believed that either before I worked here for awhile, but now that I see how the team works together, I see why that's very much true. Obviously you do need some team members who are hard core players, with a ton of experience (and we have many of those), but it's not a requirement to say, create new art (much of what has been well accepted lately comes from non-UO people), implement a system created by a designer, etc."

<font color="red"> I certainly understand that many jobs require no familiarity with the final product to be excellent work product contained in the final product (the art example is a good one). However, to understand combat, you must ENGAGE in combat. It simply cannot be translated into cold code. But, so long as there are people who engage in it, and their imput is actually given import, then, perhaps the designers can "get by" without engaging in combat. I tend to doubt it, however.

Of course, playing 24 hours a day for 8 years may not help either, heh. We'll see. </font>

T

TiamatRoar

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats as always. I've been very satisfied with several of the new devs...particularly in the art department. I don't ever remember the art team posting on stratics/posting ideas/responding to feedback before a few months ago. As far as I'm concerned, the new devs have a clean slate.

[/ QUOTE ]

UO didn't even HAVE an art team for a loooooong while. I specifically remember in the old days many times that the devs would say no new art could be done because UO didn't have an artist.

It's actually a good sign for UO that EA is serious enough about it to hire an on-going content artist team, really.

Congrats to all the promoted peeps!

T

TiamatRoar

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't say a word about you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You DIRECTLY implied it, and now you're trying to hide like a rat in a hole now that Wilki's called you on it.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*pulls up a comfy "bosses" chair and pats the seat*

Congratulations Darkside! Have a seat and I would say welcome but you have been here all along. Thank you for addressing us in such an enthusiastic way. There is much to be excited about, some to be a little anxious about but for the most part we are expecting grand things from you and this new team that I'm sure you will deliver.

*hops on your lap and feeds you some of Queen Mum's cookies*

Quite enticing aren't they? These cookies of Mum's have magical powers. They open your mind to suggestions and make you feel very agreeable to anything whipsered in your ear.

*whispers*
"more community events please"

*winks*

I

imported_Cyrah

I am confused by the new changes but am still happy for all 3 of them, Well done Mr. Tact! Welcome Darkscribe ( are you the longed for crafter hero?
) and to the Lady many congragulations on the birth of your child.

R

riffraff

You DIRECTLY implied it, and now you're trying to hide like a rat in a hole now that Wilki's called you on it.

WTF are you talking about? I am trying to be nice and let it go. The fact is that the expansions have always had stuff that players needed to compete and OSI/EA has pretty much forced us to buy them. I could have called it extortion but "Good Marketing" sounded a lot better. Troll elsewhere please.

G

Hey there, I have NO problem saying that directly or indirectly or whichever way you like it...its been that way since AOS......Wilki's a good guy and all but to say that they released over-powered items, templates, weapons, etc with each expansion and not do it intentionally, is a slap in the face to the integrity of the players

There was BETA TESTING for each expansion right? We the players tested and tested and tested and REPORTED things that were overpowered and things of that nature(new skills necro/chivalry/bushido/ninja)ALL HIGHLY OVERPOWERED WHEN INITIALLY RELEASED

Did they listen? HELL NO
They just went ahead and published whilst seemingly covering their eyes and ears AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE FIXES TO FINALLY COME IN?
They come in verrrrrrry slowly or not at all

I

imported_Veganite

Congratulations everyone.

<font color=red>Is it to early to ask for castle courtyard recall back and how about letting us lock things down in the courtyard also.</font color=red>

K

kennykilleduo

Congrats ,

Hope you all will make the critics happy in the end.

A

Aile

<blockquote><hr>

Hey there, I have NO problem saying that directly or indirectly or whichever way you like it...its been that way since AOS......Wilki's a good guy and all but to say that they released over-powered items, templates, weapons, etc with each expansion and not do it intentionally, is a slap in the face to the integrity of the players

There was BETA TESTING for each expansion right? We the players tested and tested and tested and REPORTED things that were overpowered and things of that nature(new skills necro/chivalry/bushido/ninja)ALL HIGHLY OVERPOWERED WHEN INITIALLY RELEASED

Did they listen? HELL NO
They just went ahead and published whilst seemingly covering their eyes and ears AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE FIXES TO FINALLY COME IN?
They come in verrrrrrry slowly or not at all

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with you Pre-Crisis, No surprise. But I'm not gonna bother argueing it out here. As I'd rather see this thread just be a welcome to the new producer. He's got plenty of time to get needlessly flamed.

Have a nice day Pre-Crisis!
*warm fuzzy hugs*

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

With each publish, each expansion I lose more faith in this game and the people making the key decisions.

S

scosglen

Reply to the post that was JUST deleted.

Unfortunately he is right. UO is sinking fast.

And whoever is deleteing posts JUST STOP

I

imported_KoolAidAddict

<blockquote><hr>

Shameless Plug: Bring back Counselors please!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats so shameless about this??
hehe

I

imported_KoolAidAddict

Welcome Darkscribe.
Good to have ya aboard.
If you dont have an all 70's UHall resist suit, at least max out your flame resist, its gonna get hot in here!!

Dont make promises ya dont live up to and you'll do just fine!!!
Thats my 2 cents.

Oh.............different flavored bard horns
??
??
??
(cold, energy, poison, slayers, for example??)

A

Antion_Vallin

So HE was the ninja for the Tokuno expansion! Those videos had me rolling.