• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] MT Announces Chicken Fight

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mage Tower Chicken Fights

When: Sunday, November 2nd
Time: 5 p.m. Pacific (8 p.m. Eastern)

One chicken per person. Each person that enters will need to bring a book with their name, and the name of their chicken. Two books will be drawn in random order for each round. Winners of each round will face each other in the same fashion until we have a grand champion. It will be a fight to the death -- you are NOT allowed to heal your chicken. Once your round is completed you may heal your chicken.

(I highly suggest that each person tame a "Greater Chicken", not a normal chicken. The stats are very different between the two. Greater chickens can be found in the Jhelom Farms. Just keep killing the normal chickens until a Greater spawns.)

We will see who has the Strongest Cock in MT...or chicken that is.

There is currently 3.6 million in prize money!​

There will be prizes for:​
1st place
2nd place
3rd place
4th place
5th place

Please note: If you are not currently a member of MT, you will have to temporarily join the guild before the start of the tournament to compete in this event as it is being held in Trammel.

Spectators are encouraged to attend and cheer on their favorites!

Note from Sara: The time on this event was changed from November 1 to November 2, by Ivan of MT to avoid a possible conflict with the Baja Monster Mash crawl that is scheduled on November 1.

I

Ivan - MT

Jhelom farms. Keep killing the normal chickens until a greater spawns. Shouldn't take you to long to get your bird.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And train it VERY well, our last one we held, the mightest cock was able to kill a player!

P

Papadom

What do you feed a chicken?

Whats the best was to train one?

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If I see a super chicken flatulating atomic egg projectiles at unsuspecting victims, then it's time to get the Hibachi grill ready. Chicken katsu for everyone! I'm just sayin'... :lol:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the ....ehmm privilege of getting my poor hen beat by Cluck Norris last time. This Time Henrietta will prevail!!!

P

Papadom

What do you feed a chicken?

Whats the best way to train one?

Can you bond with one?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you feed a chicken? Hay bought from a farmer

Whats the best way to train one?
Start on mongbats be prepared to heal a lot, then move up the food chain. I usually go to hinds then great harts. Then bulls. Oh goodness It's been so long and Henrietta is only about half done. Lizardmen then trolls or ettins. Don't overwhelm them though to start with but it can be done and is great for starting out a new tamer to gain vet with. but very doable with any char with healing spells. I've never trained one against a shadow ele so not sure what to tell you there.

Can you bond with one? Yes

I

Ivan - MT

What do you feed a chicken? Hay purchased from a farmer.

Whats the best way to train one? Start off on another chicken until it gets its HP up some. Then work it off other low end farm critters. Keep working your way up the ladder. Mines about 2/3rds trained is all and it eats up Bulls like nothing. Takes down Ogres also...hehe Just make sure to bond your chicken before training. Death early on is very easy.

Can you bond with one? Yes, feed it, stable it and wait 1 week.

As for Cluck Norris...hmm....that bird won at our last Cock fight event. For those unaware of Cluck Norris, this bird is a steroid filled max out bird....and I mean maxed out completely. After the last tourney ended, someone sicked a fresh frenzy on it.....chicken promptly ate it. It then decided to take out James our animal trainer member....ate him with some effort. I could post a screeny of this birds stats, but I wouldn't want to scare any possible new contestants away.
Fun times these Cock Fights...lol:thumbup1:

Y

Yalp

No worries ... we have a kid...errr chickennapping plan in place to get Cluck Norris prior to the start of the competition. Suffice it to say, if his owner pays huge sums of chicken scratch he can get him back in time.

O

Obsession 1

No worries ... we have a kid...errr chickennapping plan in place to get Cluck Norris prior to the start of the competition. Suffice it to say, if his owner pays huge sums of chicken scratch he can get him back in time.
I can already see the headlines,

"Man steals another mans cock; Yalp caught in a cock ring of thieves".

Haha good stuff.

O

Obsession 1

I sure hope that any evidence uncovered in this mystery doesn't include photo's of the missing cock.

I

Ivan - MT

I could post a picture of the cock in question....but the real question is could everyone here handle it if I did?

Y

Yalp

I could post a picture of the cock in question....but the real question is could everyone here handle it if I did?
Try not to use the wide angle lens with that picture... "objects appear larger in mirror"

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I turn my back......you guys are nuts. It's been a rough couple a days, thanks for the laughs!!

Is it a cock or pullet?

(Oh yes I went there)

O

Obsession 1

I turn my back......you guys are nuts. It's been a rough couple a days, thanks for the laughs!!

Is it a cock or pullet?

(Oh yes I went there)

Cock or pullet? I thought pullet was something you did to the cock. Either way yall are perverted.

Good stuff here, you guys are keeping me laughing in the office on this one.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silly..you never heard that joke then.

Once there was this doctor that moved out to the country to become a farmer. He said to himself, "Well, since I'm going to have a farm, I'd might as well have animals on it." So the doctor got in his truck to go looking.

Along the way, he spotted a sign saying, "Cocks 4 Sale." He pulled over and asked the farmer what a cock was. "A cock is a rooster," the farmer replied. So the doctor bought a cock and put it in the back of his truck.

The doctor continued on his way until he saw a sign saying, "Pullets 4 Sale." The doctor pulled over and asked the farmer what a pullet was. "A pullet is a hen," the farmer replied. "But sometimes a cock and pullet will fight, so watch out." So the doctor thanked the farmer and went on his merry way. Down the road a bit, there was another sign saying, "Asses 4 Sale."

So the doctor pulled over again to ask. "An ass is a donkey," the farmer repied. "But watch out because this donkey is different. If he gets scared, he'll sit down and won't move until you scratch his belly."

The doctor thanked this farmer and turned around to head home. Well, in the road was a broken bottle and the doctor's truck ran over it. Pop!!!! The sound made the cock and pullet started to fight and the donkey sat on the spare tire.

A lady just happened to be passing by and asked if the doctor needed help. The doctor, wanting to sound like a professional farmer, replied, "Yes, I need help.

Will you please hold my cock and pullet while I scratch my ass???"

PS I truly apologize to MT for derailing the thread. I've been in a mood lol.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ROFLMBO* You are ALL WACKO! If the cock fights end up being as much fun as this post is, a good time is guaranteed. :danceb:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Mama!!! I know I owe you a really long email. I promise I'll get to it.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: All around!!

Y

Yalp

well.. we are known for having a wild time on team speak during these events ;) where the merits of the cocks are debated until they are neutered.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well.. we are known for having a wild time on team speak during these events ;) where the merits of the cocks are debated until they are neutered.
Oh that reminds me I need to get a new mic and headset!!

I

Ivan - MT

TS & guild / alliance chat within MT has been just like this thread for the past 2 weeks.....makes me wonder who's idea this was to begin with...lol:D

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have you to blame in the end!!!!

Nevermind that I did more than my fair share of egging this on!!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sound made the cock and pullet started to fight
Silly city woman. They weren't fighting! *LOL* I'll never forget the first time I saw that so-called fighting when I was a little girl growing up on a farm. I ran into the house yelling and crying that the rooster was killing a chicken. Mom just smiled at me patiently and told me not to worry about it. Being a sensitive little girl, I decided to take care of it by myself. I grabbed a big stick and knocked that rooster to the ground. Sure showed him not to pick on those poor hens. *snicker*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I not a city woman!! Well ok maybe a lil now, but I grew up and spent a bit of time on farms. The first thing I remember "fighting" was cats, I sorta got the gist but my poor lil sister, had to make a comment..... "Mom why is Tater pumping up on Princess??" The whole family about hit the ground in laughter and poor Wendy just stood there confused. LOL

Ok back to the Chicken fights!! LOL

This is going to be awesome!!

*runs to train Henreitta more*

I

Ivan - MT

Less than a week to go until this Sundays Cock fight! Remember that the current Champion Cluck Norris WILL be going down this year.:stretcher:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bump to remind people of this fantastic event!!! Henrietta is almost ready!!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bump to remind people of this fantastic event!!! Henrietta is almost ready!!!

Well Henrietta was ready and kicked BUTT!! ok sorry I'm excitable after winning the Cock fights and proving Pullets reign then holding the Baja Monster Mash Weekend Finale with Sara, Lil Debi, chocolat and Wildstar. It's been a great night. Pics and stories to follow in the morning.

I

Ivan - MT

That was a badass bird you had Oriana! We'll be having another Cock fight sometime down the road and when there isn't a UO event happening...hehe

J

JosephineBaja

Dang....me and Cluck Norris didn't even know this was happening. :(

Sorry we missed it.