• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(NEWS) Message from your local EM

M

Merik

Message From Em Vladimere

August 17, 2009
PaxOku City

In Attendance:
Ares [OkuB], Bam Bam [PaxO], Niva The Savage {T_T]
Gareth [PaxO], Merik [UOSS], EM Vladimere, Winfield [Pax],
John Duke [Pax], Bozydar [TEB], A Garden HO [TEB],
Lord SmithinWesson [OkuC], Lord Mirt [TEB], CharGar [F*V]

Em Vladimere came to the PaxOku City Community meeting by invitation. He filled us in with much valuable information. He addressed the assembly of people towards the end and had the following things to say.

Luna Invasion:
The invasion of Luna is over but the big fight has yet to be fought. Dawn sided with the Platinum Dragons. Casca sided with the Crimson Dragons. They will battle. The citizens will decide the out come. The battle will take place. This battle is important and will be the cause of the SA it ties into it. The battle takes place before SA goes live. Enough on SA.

Player events:
If you want me to come around you must invite me. I do not know when or where you have them until you tell me. So if you see me at one its from an invite or I happen to be around at the time.

Cloaks:
They are free when we get them to give away. I cant push a button and they appear. If I run out don't be made and cuss me out. That will only dig your grave. Pass the word around. cussing and harassing me is a violation of the ToS. I do not cuss you and give you respect. Enough on that.

Temptress and Jessica:
Jessica is still dead and has been seen for a second or two. She can be resurrected. Temptress has grown quite powerful and is now RED. She is in Fell and can be killed but, beware when you try to kill her. Last report was she was attacked by about 12 citizens and they all left as ghosts and her famous standing over the corpse and collected more souls happened. She
appears at random. No set time or place.

I believe that's all from me tonight. I came cause I was invited.

Questions from those in attendance:

Gareth
The shard gems. Can you give us any information
on those? Or is that topic secret?

Em Vladimere
My understanding is they are to be found. I do not know the full
details yet about them. I am not sure if they will appear when the
big fight happens.

Niva the Savage
EM commons hut fixes soon?

Em Vladimere
Dawn ordered the House of Commons to be rebuilt. I do not know the date that will happen. There is a rumor now I say rumor and not fact remember rumor. That to be rebuilt the citizens might need to bring building materials like boards, stone, seats. Again this is a Rumor. Not fact.