• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]MERGER: 2.0 with PKR

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 finalised a merger today with Mervyn remaining the dictator.

2.0 welcomes 8 players from pkr all agreeing to the 2.0 rules of conduct and all faction guilds should benefit from the increased activity on the shard.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 finalised a merger today with Mervyn remaining the dictator.

2.0 welcomes 8 players from pkr all agreeing to the 2.0 rules of conduct and all faction guilds should benefit from the increased activity on the shard.
Well if they are going to live by your rules Merv, best you get Prankster to give back the stealth cloak he looted from Weasel last week then. We even seen him loot it. It was the very same day they started wearing the 2.0 guild tag too so he done it under your guild name.

But don't loose to much sleep if he wont give it back (he was trying to sell it in general chat a few hours after he looted it and he may not even have it now), What goes round comes round Merv and im sure at some point one of your boys will drop something to us at some point.

But don't worry it now puts 2.0 in the same league as GOD! scammers and thieves and you just know, I wont let this go EVER.

S

strolch

Nice to hear
will be great fun to fight vs you guys:)
looking forward

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if they are going to live by your rules Merv, best you get Prankster to give back the stealth cloak he looted from Weasel last week then. We even seen him loot it. It was the very same day they started wearing the 2.0 guild tag too so he done it under your guild name.

But don't loose to much sleep if he wont give it back (he was trying to sell it in general chat a few hours after he looted it and he may not even have it now), What goes round comes round Merv and im sure at some point one of your boys will drop something to us at some point.

But don't worry it now puts 2.0 in the same league as GOD! scammers and thieves and you just know, I wont let this go EVER.
The guild is reimbursing weasel for this as the item was sold on a vendor prior to prankster joining 2.0, anyone have Weasels icq?

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The guild is reimbursing weasel for this as the item was sold on a vendor prior to prankster joining 2.0, anyone have Weasels icq?
I bow to your honor :thumbup1:

I will tell Weasel to contact you