• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Meeting with Dawn (Wednesday 2nd Sept) At 8pm

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those who could not make it, We were sent to Ilshenar to the Meer Village looking for Dawns friend 'Dasha'. We followed a trail of axes to a guard tower full of executors, once killed we headed to a near by cave and killed a shadowlord.

Then we ran around a bit and grouped at a tree where the event ended, I dont think we found Dasha? I kind of got confused at the end.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dawn said that we had found a few survivers and she would stay to negotiate with them.

(I was hoping that I could find a cloak of silence for Trev tonight but I'm not really any good at getting drops at large events like this, too busy with the event/story, so if anyone has one for sale please PM me with a price).

K

-=KLiM=-

There were also Shadowlord Manifestation Generals, doubt they dropped anything usefull though, i've got looting rights on 'em but found nothing interesting inside

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Polly got an uncommon musical gear off the shadowlord!! :p

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dawn said that we had found a few survivers and she would stay to negotiate with them.

(I was hoping that I could find a cloak of silence for Trev tonight but I'm not really any good at getting drops at large events like this, too busy with the event/story, so if anyone has one for sale please PM me with a price).
Flame, sorry to tell you this but the Cloaks of silence are given by the EM themselves, not as a drop reward. You need to ask Nathan or Dawn if you can have one.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, for this event if you went to the meeting with Brad the Assassin you were told to kill the citizens and Meer in the village..the citizens dropped Cloaks of Silence :) Got a bit confusing when Dawn's lot showed up as well, us assassins got kinda stranded so I ended up having to go with the goodie goodies bleh:(

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats not gonna go down well then as us 'Dawns lot' were told nothing of Cloaks and i know of people aswell that missed out on the handouts

P

pgcd

Can we please get a UTC time for the event? I live in Italy, currently in DST, and I don't know if the event is going to be at 9.00pm (in case the UK's in DST too) or something else (in case I got all my numbers wrong)...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey pgcd, I live in italy too, we have a GMT +1 so if they says 8.00pm here we have 9.00pm ;)

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were on the executioner's corpses as well as the meer...

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right, it was VERY confusing. I have no idea where the assassin people went, and ended up with Dawn, as well. And at the very end, Dawn just disappeared. Did we win? LOL

Anyone know where the assassins were suppose to go?

C

cheerful

EM admitted last night that it didn't go according to plan but I like the fact they try different things rather than the usual 'safe' stuff.