• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Massively Evil Event *IMPORTANT Please Read*

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Massively Evil Event
Chrissay Zeeman
23 Mar 2009 17:19:06 EST

This weekend’s massively evil event will require that you be in the Shadowlords faction if you wish to take part. Please remember if you are going to leave your current faction and join the Shadowlords that you should plan ahead as it will take 72 hours to leave your current faction. If you do not want to change factions or if you miss out on the time frame don’t worry, we will have another event for everyone in the near future.

Additional details regarding the event will be coming soon.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Additional Information from Draconi original posts in quotes for context:

Draconi,

Please extend PvP to trammel during this event so that I may kill the horde of trammelites that dare oppose Lady Minax.
"Sorry, this one is pure Felucca."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this mentioned back during the
Moonglow event? When we went in the hole and chose sides. I seem
to recall that we would choose between Shadowlords or ??. The
event when we got the glass daggers. Or is that something totally
different and I am just senile?
"You not only remember correctly, but this event will use a darker version of the glass daggers Andrew previously endowed the faithful with."

Draconi, is there any chance SL will come out of this with a different layout for their stronghold?
"Well, sort of. They'll get an extra room inaccessible to anyone but SL (can't bring sigils into it), and quite possibly some very nice amenities depending on how their shard completes the event arc."

Hmm, so this sounds like the event is simply a meeting with Andrew or someone else?
"Oh, no. It's not just a meeting."

"There will be a meeting, of course. We here at EA are fond of meetings. In fact, we have meetings all the time. These meetings are often held to schedule more meetings, and decide on attendance and action items. As you can imagine, meetings are very important in a game's development life cycle. Then again, many of us despise meetings, and do anything we can to escape their lurid call."

*ahem*

"I'm sure that this will be a meeting with one very appropriate "action item" to complete that evening."

Ahh, so then the big question is thus:
Will those who are not in the SL faction get a chance to get a similar meeting with an "action item" at the next event?
Yep, in fact, the "good" side may actually show off even better organizing skills!

I posted this elsewhere, but will event participants be subject to being attacked by the other factions? Would it be considered griefing to do so, or would you consider this just normal Felucca and factions play and storywise, why wouldn't the good guys try and halt whatever nefarious schemes the Shadowlords are concocting?

Of course, could the tables be turned and those glass daggers prove extremely powerful against anyone trying to intervene?
Oh, no, since this will be occurring in Felucca, interference from other factions wouldn't be considered griefing.

The daggers? Heh.

Please post here if you learn more!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fear not Sosarians!

As these nefarious characters meet together with their Shadowlords and groom their Crimson Dragons.
Our turn will come to meet together and plan a course of action to stop these fiends from taking over our beloved Sosaria.

We will not live under the rule of Shadowlords, gods willing.

Sharpen your weapons and repair your armor.
Train your beasts and make them fit.
Fill your quivers and tend your bows.
Gather your freshest reagents and fill your pouches.

Healers will be needed to help in the back lines, and food and bandages will be most welcome.

Prepare for battle my friends...it is almost upon us!

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

But we shall not live under the rule of the usurper, Casca, either!

Let these followers of the Shadowlords gather! We...the true citizens of Sosaria must band together!!

I must consult with my sister...but it is time that we staged a rally. A rally against Casca and the Shadowlords!!

I will inform you when we have more information.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your sister has about as much claim to the throne as Casca does.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And we have as much need for your opinion as the fool who mentioned that they will defend lady Minax, whom I have killed a long time ago.

It's funny, because I know exactly what is going on. I have long pondered about what kind of dynamism I would create if I was hired in the dev team, and it seems a self-fulfilling prophecy, they are catching on fast !

We will indeed need a strong unity to survive this one...

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Your sister has about as much claim to the throne as Casca does.
I think she has a stronger claim personally, but then again, I was there when Lord British named her has his heir...so I understand the skepticism. But ask yourself NuSair...who would you rather follow? A fellow Britainnian that was raised from a young girl by Lord British, or a mysterious elf that popped up from no where and proclaimed himself King based some rather shady actions??

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heir or not?

Unfortunalty the claim should have been made eons ago.
The throne has gone vacant far too long. It begs the question if she is the intended heir where was she all this time when Sosaria needed a leader?
When the Orcs invaded Cove.
When the Void Daemon strode across the Virtues.
When the Ophidians invaded Skara Brae, Vesper, and Papua and we were lead by Stuffa to defeat them.
The trials the citizens of Sosaria have endured without an annointed leader have been endless. We have proven to ourselves that we don't necessarily need an heir to the throne to lead us to triumph.

In the cloud of suspicion surrounding Casca's self proclaimed right to the throne of our lands, another coming forth to make a claim will be viewed with suspicion also. No matter their intent, nor the validity of their claim.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Abigail was not absent during those events...and unfortunately, due to some really poor choices on my part, she was otherwise involved in finding a way to save me from the Abyss.

The PoV was was once very involved in the community, but the events that took place after the splitting of our world found us involved in so many internal problems, that we had little time to devote to it.

As for why she did not come forth with her claim, I can only say that she would be better to answer that than I.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am compelled to concur here. I have witnessed and spyed on the PoV during the development of these events and I have seen with mine own eyes the magnitude of that apogee of doom.

Triumph is weak compared to the poignant feelings that giving a whole people non-conditional governance requires. It is not task for any human, I even would say that in our age it is not even a task for royal descendants of a father line because those who know will also know that which we call a rose by any other name...

I shan't repeat myself not to disgrace the guidance the wisps have crowned me with. I am myself of noble descent, those who do not know much earth history will be at a loss to understand the origin (yes the name of the company was also on purpose) and thus the immense manipulation this particular "book" has been subjected to in order to turn it into a religion. I shall not dwell here either as my purpose is not political.

I find myself in the position of utmost responsibility, but it is not my purpose as a companion to interfere with whatever people might define as glory. I can only offer myself illusion and dream and unseen worlds, may those who have ears hear.

A

Abigail LeFay

It begs the question if she is the intended heir where was she all this time when Sosaria needed a leader?
When the Orcs invaded Cove.
When the Void Daemon strode across the Virtues.
When the Ophidians invaded Skara Brae, Vesper, and Papua and we were lead by Stuffa to defeat them.
As Morgana said above, I spent a great deal of time helping to find a way to save her from the Abyss. But I was here, in Sosaria, and I fought in a great many battles in those invasions as well. I have fought beside you all in these dark times in these and other battles...but where was Casca?

The trials the citizens of Sosaria have endured without an annointed leader have been endless. We have proven to ourselves that we don't necessarily need an heir to the throne to lead us to triumph.
And here is the primary reason I never came forth.

I never wanted to rule Britannia. I knew that Lord British loved me, like a daughter, and that he ... at least at one time ... felt that I was the one to ascend his throne. But in my heart, I never wanted to face up to that responsibility. I felt as you do...that Sosaria could, and would, survive without an heir to the throne. I have watched. I have waited. And I was convinced that Sosaria would be better off leading herself.

And then Casca appeared, and made his outrageous claim. Of course I could not stand by and watch this without stepping up, to take my rightful place...as Lord British wished.

Perhaps I was being selfish, or idealistic, but I think it was a genuine desire to see Sosaria find a way to govern, without the need of a King...or a Queen.

I know many do not believe my story, as I was only the ward of Lord British for a somewhat short time. I truly understand the skepticism. But understand, I do not take this commitment lightly, or out of a hope for some personal gain. In fact, it is a burden to me...one that I never actually asked for, but will accept for the greater good of Sosaria.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think she has a stronger claim personally, but then again, I was there when Lord British named her has his heir...so I understand the skepticism. But ask yourself NuSair...who would you rather follow? A fellow Britainnian that was raised from a young girl by Lord British, or a mysterious elf that popped up from no where and proclaimed himself King based some rather shady actions??
Really? And what proof do you have to this claim other than your misplaced delusions of grandure?

Personally.. neither...

There is no proof she was named his Heir, much less raised by him.

Personally, I'd rather see Avery as King Pro Temp when/if Lord British returns.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

There is no proof she was named his Heir, much less raised by him.
The only proof is the memories of those that were there in those days.

I think Lord British was very irresponsible in not properly naming an heir, especially when he had one. I understood why Dawn was named, as Abigail was not ready, but she is of proper age now, and has the experience to lead.

I would sooner offer my allegiance to Minax than to Casca.

Avery was a good man, but he was never trained to rule. He would make a fine advisor, but I would not bow to him.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think about it Lord British left in a very peculiar and cowardly way, from the pressure of the FoA and the Zog cabal, he did best he could... but left the kingdom without rule. Mainly because he was afraid that the heir would be assasinated, and it loomed over him. If you do not know of this then you missed a bit part of the story and just are talking through your hat Mr. Nusair.

Who best suited to rule than someone who lived with intrinsic value the feelings for a whole kingdom without trying to grab power, just because of the love of the land.

It is my fault that she and Morgana came forward, I forced them too, because forget about nobility, without someone like Abigail there is no way you will stand to the shadowlords. I am sorry but this time you will have to unite or loose all that you know.

And if you wonder why I know this and haven't reads my story, then go read it before accusing people of falsehood, its not far on the next page.

Think about it, and if you didn't read Morgana's stories, go read them and ponder too, many of us read it and found nothing but good words and encouragements to speak. And now because Casca did one thing that hrribly looked like a setup to me, you'd step up and try to defend him ? It seems obnoxious to me...

Delusions of grandeur ? It's hardly something easy to rule and govern... hardly pleasant. Especially in a place so full of avatars, britanians are fairly easy to govern, but can you say that about a people of unforged destinies ?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now because Casca did one thing that hrribly looked like a setup to me, you'd step up and try to defend him ? It seems obnoxious to me...
*looks back*
At what point did I try and defend Casca? right.... when you can get your facts straight, please do come back and try again, thank you for playing.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only proof is the memories of those that were there in those days.
Yep, and we are supposed to believe that...

I think Lord British was very irresponsible in not properly naming an heir, especially when he had one. I understood why Dawn was named, as Abigail was not ready, but she is of proper age now, and has the experience to lead.
Experience from what?

I've looked and looked, and cannot find one mention of Abigail anywhere in accordance with your claims. Surely had the King taken on such a burden, it would have been noted somewhere by the Royal Scribes.

I would sooner offer my allegiance to Minax than to Casca.
Interesting.

Avery was a good man, but he was never trained to rule. He would make a fine advisor, but I would not bow to him.
Just because you refuse to bow, doesn't make someone any less a King/Queen.

As you said, the only person with a rightful claim to the throne really is Dawn.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

As you said, the only person with a rightful claim to the throne really is Dawn.
She as no legitimate claim either. She was named Pro Tempore...because Lord British knew that Abigail would one day ascend the throne.

And speaking of Dawn...

Where is she? Why did she abandon Sosaria? I can tell you this, if Abigail were to ascend the throne, she would never leave Britannia the way Lord British and Dawn did. Never. This I know.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She as no legitimate claim either. She was named Pro Tempore...because Lord British knew that Abigail would one day ascend the throne.
Yeah.....right.... but just forgot to mention that part, huh?

Where is she? Why did she abandon Sosaria? I can tell you this, if Abigail were to ascend the throne, she would never leave Britannia the way Lord British and Dawn did. Never. This I know.
Yep.... just like she was completely gone all this time since the Kings disappearance until Casca was named King Pro Temp.

Yep, that's a track record that inspires confidance.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Yep.... just like she was completely gone all this time since the Kings disappearance until Casca was named King Pro Temp.

Yep, that's a track record that inspires confidance.
She wasn't gone. Just because you didn't see her, didn't mean she wasn't there.

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About those glass daggers... Are they anything like the old Glass Swords that were used against the Shadow Lords in Ultima? They would kill anything with one blow, but shattered when used.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

The glass daggers were supposed to be an acceptance of alliance with the Shadowlords, as I understand that event. I did not take one.

But recent announcements have made it sound like the followers of the Shadowlords are getting something else...something darker.

I have heard these called Enlil'nishar in the ancient tongue of the drow, but I have no idea what the modern word for them would be. But they are much like what you describe above...in that they can slay anything...only those slain with these weapons cannot be resurrected. Let us hope that it is not Enlil'nishar that the Shadowlords are equipping their followers with...that would be a catastrophic event.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed... as I suspect it since there is basically one of each avatar on each moon I would think twice about going to them in felucaa, for your life on this moon might premanently end.

Which might be wise is to make organised and effiscient strikes against them, because they will most likely have one each (perhaps only high ranking members) and really think who they want to target with them.

But if half an avatar dies it does have the strangest repercussion on the whole of sosaria because the balance of power will shift in the most peculiar way.

I cannot rehiterate enough, if the shadowlords are coming back here, we will have to organise, or it will be the doom of us all. And that might proove a bit hard with people such as NuSair whom have obviously stong leadership attitude and bright minds but refuse to make the effort to inform themselves before criticising.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I cannot rehiterate enough, if the shadowlords are coming back here, we will have to organise, or it will be the doom of us all. And that might proove a bit hard with people such as NuSair whom have obviously stong leadership attitude and bright minds but refuse to make the effort to inform themselves before criticising.
I don't think that is very fair to NuSair. If someone you didn't know told you their sister was the heir to the throne, you might dismiss it offhand as well.

I understand the skepticism. Abigail was only living in the castle for a few years. Even I thought that Lord British was using her for political gain, and that he never had any intention of seeing her crowned. When he sent her away to the Conservatory, she was heart broken, and I wanted to kill the *******. But I later understood, that he did it to keep Abigail safe. She was too young, and too inexperienced to lead when he departed. I do not think Lord British had planned on someone assassinating the real Royal Council. Why do you think that was done? It was not merely a plot by Casca to gain power...but also a plot to silence those that were aware of Lord British's true wishes.

These events have not unfolded randomly. Casca knows full well who Abigail is, and he also knows who I am. He may hold the throne for the moment, but the people of Britannia will see that this does not stand.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being fair is my speciality !

I would not have dismissed it offhand no, that would be ridiculous and usher a legacy we ought to blindtrust ? Uniformizing mankind and killing the very fire in its soul ?

Anyhow ; I have seen Casca ready to make the effort to listen to you while he did not stop for anyone else... I have seen many things. I am not here to lead by force or wits dominance, you will all have to see my wisdom and the reasons I am so bitter if I am to guide you.

On my end there is no reason to distrust Casca much either, yes he has dipped into dark territory, yes his miraculous survival to the massacre is suspicious. But we did get to banish a few shadow fiends thanks to him, who were sucking whatever juice out of that crystal fused to a very intricate altar like I had never seen before. I did not agree to blow the whole thing up, I would have rather liberated the crystal but anyhow.

We must not also loose sight of the perspective that there might be two shadow clans with different agendas, and also that there might be some self-righteous crazed man who will attempt some pretty crazy things who is totally unrelated to any of this. This is the time of super-heroes, and what it implies.

So it seems that I step with you into the unknown, being a companion the only thing I can say is that we must not stop questioning, for life in sosaria, esepecially in the city, is filthy with unfathomed sexuality and blatant heinousness. There is a reason the human nature remains savage and filled with lies, that is what we should strive to uncover.

We should not deny which has long been silently accepted as truth based on empty assumptions ; you have a new element ? Bring it forward gleefully as it will be considered equally to the rest, I can put it to the test of time.

I have myself effected time and dimentional travel, I know of the precarity of things, sometimes they slip and shatter. Many know me here, and how evil beyond beleif I became as rage filled my spirit, why would I lie now ? What do I have to gain from it ?

Those are the questions you must ask...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yes, Noximos.

I almost forgot about you so ingnificant you are, if you are so cool but manage to lie in your very own signature, would you go fertilise a tree ?

That might be more usefull than trying to look like you have influential power.

Go lick your shadowlords boots and begone at once, because every brick you set unto this wall will be used to judge you, and you will be forced to look at yourself doing it.

So you think you are separate, that we are not one ?

Go and change, you beggar for merciful will, for I can see your very soul at the end of time.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NuSair and Noximos your fighting skills will be needed!
Don't be distracted by smoke screens tossed out.

*drums fingers on desk*
A King?....hmmm...or a Queen?

Ah...I do know a Queen that has actually sat on a throne and ruled!
Now if I could just...hmmm...:D

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Like I said, show me 1 piece of evidance that shows she was there. Just one, and I'll consider it plausable.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I am quite 'informed' when it comes to Ultima lore and legend.

Once again, you come up short, you are welcome to try again.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NuSair and Noximos your fighting skills will be needed!
Don't be distracted by smoke screens tossed out.

*drums fingers on desk*
A King?....hmmm...or a Queen?

Ah...I do know a Queen that has actually sat on a throne and ruled!
Now if I could just...hmmm...:D
When the time comes, I know where my heart and alligences are.

I fight for Britannia.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yes, Noximos.

I almost forgot about you so ingnificant you are, if you are so cool but manage to lie in your very own signature, would you go fertilise a tree ?

That might be more usefull than trying to look like you have influential power.

Go lick your shadowlords boots and begone at once, because every brick you set unto this wall will be used to judge you, and you will be forced to look at yourself doing it.

So you think you are separate, that we are not one ?

Go and change, you beggar for merciful will, for I can see your very soul at the end of time.
Keep the roleplay in the game, and ARPC Forums, I don't need that garbage, chief.

Andra-
I will log on once in a blue moon, but as many have stated recently, this game is dying quickly, I've killed every monster & been a die-hard PK for years, I'm tired of fighting the same 15 HOT, Same 20 CoW*, and the same 5 TDT Tamers.

Rant about content done, back to the subject at hand;

There is no heir to the throne, whether it be RP, or pre-written story line, and probably won't be! Now quit chirping, bird.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally...

I was waiting for you to get some of those worms out of your nose.

Hey that was weak. Especially since you intervene in a RP event thread... :hahaha: Oh and yeah this is a RP game... :lol: oh yeah and if you dont like it, you can just ignore it ; you dont care anyways ! :mf_prop: And you don't think it will ever happen ANYWAYS (**** no more laughing smilies) uhh... uhh... :twak: *infinite loop*

He's the end game gangsa baby, you should listen to his orders ! NOT ! :violin:

Wooooooow...

Thats it ?

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing I have learned is there are many different playstyles in this world and they all deserve some respect and recognition. RP or PK or whatever, they all require some skill to play successfully. Please stop bashing each other. It's unbecoming.

Noxi - If I could change that for you I would. Anti vs Pk was the most fun I ever had in this game. You should help Morgana get us a classic shard so we all don't need 250 million dollar suits to play in the sandbox. I was hoping to see you this weekend for the fel event. I'm gonna need all the help I can get. Last time my faction character saw the light of day, Xanthar and Xanthy still played.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put a gal in factions yesturday :)

So i am ready plus I got a rusty SL faction smith from ummmm 2001...poor guy never gets to go out unless its for expiriments...and even then he ends up kissing the floor :lick:

the glass dagger...Deadbob...when i got mine i remember serveral posts of people that went to glow to get a Dagger only to have it busted by autodefence when they encountered a Mongbat.... so aye its a one hit thing... sadly I only got 2 since the event ended to apruptly, one on a newbie char and one on Caitanya, and Andra has one of them so i hope we do not have to break them heh.

As to the Brit throne and all.... i volunteer, since ya all can't make up your mind :D

....Lady Aalia....Ruler over all of Britannia....doesn't sound bad at all.....

ah well a girl can dream....,right?

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...oh and before i forget it....

Behave guys!!

or ima gonna have to get out my whip

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

When the time comes, I know where my heart and alligences are.

I fight for Britannia.
That is the best we can hope for. I just hope you recognize what is best for Britannia when the time does come.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I will log on once in a blue moon, but as many have stated recently, this game is dying quickly, I've killed every monster & been a die-hard PK for years, I'm tired of fighting the same 15 HOT, Same 20 CoW*, and the same 5 TDT Tamers.
I understand your frustration Noxi. I almost quit at the end of the PK/Anti era myself. But there is still fun to be had in the game, but it sometimes requires a little suspension of disbelief.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well said...

Thats why I'm all unbecoming, you guys know me, you know I prefer to die than see old timers go soft on mass murderers... I try to roleplay and people forget I was one of the worst pk on this shard, I try to cause reasons to pvp and everyone bails out.

Cear challenged you to a duel Noxi... you're going to bail out too ? I'd love to see that...

I quit myself back then for the same reasons he did, yet he's too lazy or afraid to remember. And yes Noxi, you already quit ; thats why I'm frustrated. It might be fun to entertain illusions of heroism or antagonism to some, but to me it's all delusion. The shadowlords are back and we HAVE to unite against them, I cannot insist enough. We cannot remain in our comfortable third person seats and just hope some dragons are going to do it for us, dragons will always be dragons.

Sorry about that... we going to let them kill all the paladins ? One by one until there is none left ?

I'm powerless here, my char is not even fully trained, don't you all see what I am trying to do ? I'm not flaming here, this attitude is obnoxious, I shouldn't even have to underline it anymore. I mean common, wake up from your slumber avatars ! Don't join the SL even if you think it's just for fun, how do you know they don't have plans to shut the game because it's not viable anymore, thats what you secretly want to see ? Deep inside yourselves ?

:wall:

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

It has been announced, unofficially, that Casca is holding Clainin captive under armed guard. Does this sound like the true heir to the throne to any of you? Clainin is the last link to the truth of Lord British's intentions for his successor.

If there is one alive that would remember my sister's place as Lord British's ward, it is Clainin...as he had access to the court at that time.

Much comes to crux in these days. And we, the loyal followers of Lord British's will, must be prepared to take action.

H

HillBilly

It has been announced, unofficially, that Casca is holding Clainin captive under armed guard.
Hmm, interesting.

I was there to help escort Clanin out of New Haven. And it left a bad taste in my mouth for a few reasons...

Why would Casca entrust a newly appointed RBG, with liquor on his breath I might add, to carry out the task? Very unprofessional for a member of the Royal Guard.

Upon Clanins awaking an assassion entered the room quickly but was guardwhacked before he could come close enough to do anything. The guardsmen told us that we would be safe while inside the city but would probably encounter hostility while going to the moongate.

If he was safe in the city....why leave?

How could we encounter hostility on a last minute evacuation unless the assassions were tipped off?

The guard gave Clanin some of this liquor saying "Youll feel better". Clanin, stating hes not much of a drinker, couldnt hold it down. He was greatly sick on the walk to the moongate. Constantly stopping to relieve his nausia.

Started to make me wonder what was "really" in that drink.

After Clanin was evacuated we were told he was taken to a remote undisclosed location. Only Casca and a select few guards knew his whereabouts....

Personally, I would like to hear Clanins thoughts on our new "King".

N

Nh'bdy

Nobody sits on the throne.
Nobody wears the crown.
Nobody's there to wipe away your frowns.

Strive to rule yourself Sosarians.
Burn the castles and watch the leaves,
help the poor and whenever you shake with royalty,
shake at the sleeves.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a little extremist in the first part, but nonetheless... did you write any books with those ?

Besides, I do sit on the throne, I do wear a crown, and I can wipe away frowns with truth. I'm not going to argue that its your opinion however. Do you even play ?

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noxi - If I could change that for you I would. Anti vs Pk was the most fun I ever had in this game. You should help Morgana get us a classic shard so we all don't need 250 million dollar suits to play in the sandbox. I was hoping to see you this weekend for the fel event. I'm gonna need all the help I can get. Last time my faction character saw the light of day, Xanthar and Xanthy still played.

The developer's have turned a def ear to the request' of many of the old PVP'ers, hence subscriptions dropping, as well as me not requesting BOLOGNA from them.

Also, 250m Suit? Psshaw, that was a piece of armor and a weapon!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The developer's have turned a def ear to the request' of many of the old PVP'ers, hence subscriptions dropping, as well as me not requesting BOLOGNA from them.

Also, 250m Suit? Psshaw, that was a piece of armor and a weapon!
I'm carefully putting together my suit right now. It's a combination of years of collecting (junk that is) and at least $435,000 gps (and I'm not happy to have spent that much), along with the inability to determine the worth of any piece of armor or weapon anymore.....now that's going to be an impressive suit.

You will be able to spot the Trammies coming over by our quality raiments and you will know fear.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm carefully putting together my suit right now. It's a combination of years of collecting (junk that is) and at least $435,000 gps (and I'm not happy to have spent that much), along with the inability to determine the worth of any piece of armor or weapon anymore.....now that's going to be an impressive suit.

You will be able to spot the Trammies coming over by our quality raiments and you will know fear.

Wow I did not have to spend any after carefully digging through my 17 boxes of junk armor that i just couldnt bring myself to throw out i am happy to report that i have 2 100% lrc suits that have the resists of a donkey....

hope the pvpers got their Forges preheating....

*Advance Warning*
If the news reports happen to be all in black and white pictures...its not that we cannot afford color monitors :scholar:

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

:D

You should get a Sorcerer's Suit! Then you to could know the unparalleled joy of waiting 2+ hours for a GM to come and fix your character's physical resist.

Oh, and once again get the chance to show off your stylish diaper-like undies to someone you don't know.

Meh.