• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] March Pit Fight Results

• Thread starter Lady Katherine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Katherine

March 31, 2008 -- PaxOku City, Tokuno Islands

The monthly pit fight for March was held on Monday evening, March 31 in the PaxOku Arena. Only 2 fighters showed up to do battle for the honor of their sponsor, but the fighting was furious. The fighters are sponsored by a member of the Council of Sin and fight for the seat the patron holds.

Kegan the Mad, fighting for Chaos, proved victorious in 2 straight rounds over Oni-San, fighting for Shame. After the battle, an additional challenge was offered for the fighters to battle some tamed drakes. Kegan took home a check for 100,000 gold pieces for his effort.

<p align="center">
</p> <p align="center">Kegan the Mad stands victorious over Oni-San in the Pit.</p> The pit fights are sponsored monthly by the 13th Legion [13th] and the Council of Sin.

Edited: I forgot to thank Lady Kolleen of the PaxOku Honor Guard for the picture. Thank you, Lady Kolleen!

G

Well congrats Kegan The Mad. I was planning to come by and watch the show, but alas I forgot. The old mind ain't what it use to be.