• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Madonna Creates A Gem With Animocity's Inc

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni

<center>
</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE>Taking a much needed rest from the Moonglow slaughter last night I stopped by the Brit Bank which I have not done in months.

<center>
</center>

The bank was a steaming bed of commerce and drama as always. Some things just never change, even after seven years plus.
In the past often I would enter gates at the bank just to see what I might see and I did just that last night and I was transported to a lovely shop on waters edge. It is owned and created by Madonna.

<center>
</center>

Nicely designed with a player created fountain the vendors offered much in the way of needs and luxuries.

<center>

</center>

The owner was AFK during my visit so we did not get a chance to chat but by the looks of things even more vendors will be added.
The cords to this shop are 168o 55'S, 140o 34'N

If you would like me to stop by your shop PM me and I would be more than happy to take a tour.

I

imported_lady michelle

Yes it is a really nice place lots of stuff there
, but I had no idea the dude aka madonna was also Animocity.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
House sign says owner is Madonna. There are so many duplicate character names hard to know who is whom.

I

imported_The_Dude_

Yes because my main goal in uo is elovin. Its apparent that her pms on the boards arent getting her into BC so she decided to show her true infatuation with me and make a character named Madonna.

That or maybe her and her lovetoy elendale realized that hax wasnt the be all end all of uo and need somewhere else to hold there eloving meetings.

I

Itari BC

Too funny...I think that char actually belongs to Jobe if I'm not mistaken.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The design looks sloppy, too mixxed, and too many things going on at once. The vendors look like those stupid rock candy sticks you can get at your local historic gift shop or tourist attraction. There's no place to really rest your eye or focus your attention. Or maybe it's supposed to look like some underwater seacave, like where Ursula lives in the Little Mermaid, I could definately see the resemblance of the two.

And where's the drama you speak of at the bank? I wasn't there!

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see a chick making a Madonna character. But a guy? Must be batting for the pink team!

G

The owner was AFK during my visit so we did not get a chance to chat but by the looks of things even more vendors will be added.

Just a question if the owner was afk how could she be casting gates for you to walk through?

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

Just a question if the owner was afk how could she be casting gates for you to walk through?

[/ QUOTE ] someone at the bank gates people in.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Yes because my main goal in uo is elovin.

[/ QUOTE ]

You had me at 'hello.'