• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Luna Preparing For Invasion Today, Sunday, August 9

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna is starting to prepare for a major invasion today ... There is an EM Lantern on the east steps of Luna Bank, and crates are being placed around Luna.

Defend Luna, Today, Sunday, August 9
2pm Pacific, 3pm Mountain, 4pm Central, 5pm Eastern​

Crates and Moongates​

East of Luna Bank

Inside Luna Bank​

West of Luna Bank​

------------------------------------------------------------------​

Kullervo Nystad and Operation Royal Flush volunteers are preparing first aid and rez stations outside of the Luna walls.​

------------------------------------------------------------------​

WildStar, Grand Duchess of Dawn, has informed me that if necessary, she will be setting up an additional rez and first aid station at the Bag Ball Arena southwest of the south Luna gate.

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want a quarter of a billion for being this cute.
Think of it as a fee for being allowed to know me. *nod nod*

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More fortifications are being added in Luna:

This gate inside the bank

takes you to this First Aid area

There is also a gate to a First Aid area inside the Luna Stable.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

Cousin Dar (TOT) was in Dungeon Doom during these preparations. However, all those who worked so diligently and sacrificed their time, talents, and resources, are owed Thanks from the entire Baja Community, and they surely have my thanks.

Baja is indeed blessed by a superior player base and by surpassingly excellent EM's and GM's. I had an issue with a stubborn Decorative shield refusing to come down from a wall and GM Inarea responded in a timely manner, freeing the shield and providing me info on moving the old guildstones from house to house.

Thanks again to all who prepared Baja for this invasion, and to all who brought it off, and served in defeating it.

A great Victory has been won, but we must remain vigilant as the War continues.

Elladan of Baja

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
isnt he a wanted man...?
whats he doing out in the open...?
I could be mistaken, but everything I've read in the lore suggests that Luna and Umbra are probably independent city-states with their own governments and laws. I've already mentioned my theory that the current landmasses correspond to those in Ultima 1 (Luna/Olympus, Ilshenar/Serpents Isle, etc). So while Kullervo might be wanted in Trammel (Britannia), he would be a little safer (even if it remains risky) in Malas, Tokuno, Ilshenar, and perhaps even Felucca.

Of course, he should watch out for greedy bounty hunters who might want to collect on that enormous prize. *drools*

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want a quarter of a billion for being this cute.
Think of it as a fee for being allowed to know me. *nod nod*

Decides to collect bounty on Cadsuane Sedai then realizes she was trying to collect gold herself, checks corpse for any gold then kicks dirt over body . . . move along people nothing to see here

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna Saved, Sunday, August 9

With the last of the fortifications in place, Dawn the Royal Knight requested everyone gather in Luna Bank.

As she had received word that the enemy was gathering in numbers never before seen, Dawn prepared the defenders with last minute instructions. She warned of the strength of the Shadowlords, and their intended destruction of Luna was part of their master plan to destroy Britannia.

With Dawn's blessings the crowd left the bank to defend the city ... The battle was massive and intense. (So intense, I later discovered my screenshot program had stopped. * slaps head *)

The battle raged ... just about the time invaders would be pushed back from one area, the call would go out another area was under attack. Those manning the first aid stations were kept busy with resurrections, healing, and supplying those who were in need of bandages and potions.

At long last, the streets lay silent. A cry went out ... the Shadowlords had been defeated! And Dawn the Royal Knight had summoned all to the Luna moongate.

As the crowd gathered, the mighty platinum dragon, Fayaxion, appeared. After giving thanks to the defenders of the city, the crowd was instructed to go through the moongate to the Ilshenar shrine of Spirituality.

Through the moongate a magical crystal awaited to transport us to an unknown area where again we were thanked for saving the city and were rewarded with Cloaks of Silence.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, if all those blues would come to Fel...

...we, uh, could have a really awesome tea party.