• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

News Letter #38

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*facepalm*

so when the devs were asked a million times whether they had nerfed 8+ mod loot they always said no.
Why didn't they just say that they have nerfed the combined weight that loot items can have? It would have been an easy answer but they took over a year to come up with it?
Also that is still a drastic nerf seeing how the former 8+ mod items were usually capped or even overcapped in most mods... it really makes you wonder...

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean... It's the exact same thing. "we didn't limit the number of mods, only the intensity..." Which essentially means nothing over 8 mods will drop because it will always hit the intensity cap before you get to the 9th or 10th mod. When you're fighting shadow guard, corgul, or Osiris you're already getting a significant boost to loot quality. The intensity of those properties are expected to be high. You won't get 14 properties with their intensities low... The loot tables just don't work that way.

Le sigh. I hate it

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am half way there with ya Tanager. I love my parrot from Magical but I do not wear a pirates hat. However knowing these two pvper guys, they don't equip **** unless it has use-able mods on it!!!