• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] LATE NIGHT EASTER EGG HUNT TONIGHT! (9pm CST)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LATE NIGHT EASTER EGG HUNT

A lil Easter bunny hopped by to ask us to spread the news of some rare hidden color eggs scattered around the land of Lake Superior!

Please join us at Trammel West Brit Bank at 9pm CST for an impromptu Easter Egg Hunt from EM's Q&A!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here are a few pics from tonight. If anyone else has pictures please add them. Thank you Q&A for a fun impromptu night!

Attachments

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do appreciate all that has ever been done by our Ems and ever will be but to me that was not an Easter egg hunt . Was a silly chase won by the fastest. Congrats to the speedy. Ty Nathan for caring. :)

Happy Easter all.

K

kristypl

I would love to buy one for keepsake if anyone would part with one .. or two hehe

thanks

Kristy

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This would be the egg I got in that pic of Airmid's... I figured she'd show the color as well as the name, but she didn't. :p

Not for sale before anyone asks.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I was there was not much fun hurry try to chase rabbit fight over egg on ground lose rabbit go back to brit and bank sit cause you have no clue where anyone is at and watch most people ask what are we doing were is everyone etc etc I do think the ems gave it a good collage try I just found no enjoyment in it (well maybe the mass confusion was kinda funny)

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of it was funny to me.

I like both Ems. I have this habit of saying what I think and maybe of being fair most of the time.

Anyway what part of egg hunt did the EM not understand? I saw posted that it was last minute planning maybe. What? So this brand new holiday snuck up on him?

Did I get an egg, yep. Nathan gave me one and I got one. I shared Nathan's gift with my friend, she loves purple Nathan, so double thanks to you. :)

I never thought I would envy anyone named "Restroom Cowboy" yet I do. He did what I thought I could on LS. He hunted eggs! Hopefully he shared with others and had such a fine old time for a while. I am so jealous, lol.

This is the second time I have been amazed at the lack of planning for an event, well to me anyways on LS. :(

To be fair the Olympics are well done and great fun to me. Thank you for that.

I

Infiniti

I would like to add my thanks to Q&A for a great impromtu Easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun. :D

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the egg hunt was fun (maybe because I got eggs).. and for those that listened to the EMs, they said where the rare eggs were hidden... And ya maybe the fastest did have the advantage...but as the EM said there were 10 eggs hidden at healers shops throughout Britania.. seemed everyone scattered before the last few words came out which was "there are 3 in tram and 7 in Fel". That told me the best odds were in Fel, so off I went hitting each of the Fel town runes in my runebook... to my "Speed" and patience I was able to pick up 3 of the 10 rare eggs, only to return to Britain and see the easter bunny dropping more eggs, which I was quick enough to grab a couple of those as well.

If anyone wishes to see some of the eggs from the event, they can be found on the front porch of Bluntman and Cronics Shop - Located North of Britain (Tram) along the mountain range.