• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Lady Lava Murdered at Bunny Bash !!!!!

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
<center>

*The murdered remains of Lady Lava amidst bunny carasses*</center>

Who would ever think Lady Lava would be murdered...much less at a MOA event!

Lady Lava, a long time supporter of MOA and all aspects of this "give back to the community guild" was indeed ambushed at the post Bunny Bash this evening. Rumor has it I was lured to the fairgrounds by the Monday Night Madness Crew knowing darn well I would be killed!
This nasty deed was done by several archers. I felt each arrow enter my flesh and yelled with each sharp entry. Did anyone help? NO
Could my good friend Vanna White be involved in this some way? I sure hope not.

Arriving at the start time of the event I was greeted warmly by many MOA members, including Vanna. hmmmmmmmmmmm

<center>
</center>

Vanna gave me a few thorns to drop which I gladly did. I started an EV bashing area within one of the fenched areas with Siren.

<center>
</center>

It did not take long before it was a full out bunny bash!

<center>

</center>

There were many approaches used to slaughter the bunnies. Falconess summoned animals to do her killing for her. It was fun to watch her personal zoo follow behind her.

<center>
</center>

During the entire bash Melian and MOA crew handed out or tossed on the ground checks, many bits and pieces of prizes were scattered about the fairgrounds as well. Just before my untimely death Vanna, my supposed friend, handed me a very generous check to do some shoe shopping. Too bad I am dead now!

Over a million in gold and prizes were given away at this monday night event and I have heard second hand that,
No Uh was the 250k prize winner for gathering the most carrots 263! He had some hungry bunnies after him!

Benjamming won 250k for gathering the most statues during the bash with a total of 43!

Malice was our Most Brightly colored Egg winner with 11 eggs.

The more I think about my murder maybe there is something to what Curly The Dread has said about Pratt and MOA. Then again Curly is not a good resource for honest information. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm