• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]*Knock* *Knock* Housekeeping!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Knock* *Knock* Housekeeping!
Stratics, Sonoma
July 13, 2010

Hello great people of Sonoma! I am Lord Gareth and I have traveled to your great shard to assist with News reporting and updating. Don't mind the dust as I walk about and tidy up a bit.

*Looks down seeing a envelope on the ground* Hmmm... *Opens the envelope* Seems Andrasta and Airmid gave me the Keys to Sonoma Stratics!!! *Wonders what chaotic trouble we all can get into* Lets use these keys together, as we journey on a most Virtuous path...*Evil grin* Lets see *Pulls out checklist*

Okay looks like were on track so now for the boring part. I started UO in late 1998 at the Britain Cemetery. (Felucca only at the time) Over the years I have done PvP, PvM and Roleplay. *Fast forward* Today I help run the Ethereal Void Imperium on Chesapeake and News report for stratics. Lets see *thinks* that is about it. I don't want to bore the heck out of you talking about myself. Lets talk about you!!!!

I would like to know what the Sonoma people are looking for and any suggestions you all may have for Stratics Sonoma. Oh, I almost forgot I am here as a news reporter not a moderator. So if you have website and news suggestions please let me know, or if you prefer let Airmid and Andrasta know. I look forward to assisting all of you here on the Sonoma Shard!
*Tips Hat*

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank god.

Welcome to the Sonoma staff team.

Dont mind the Poo on your way in everyone always steps on him anyways.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you'll have to excuse Hunter, he likes my hat and i wont give it too him.

plus he was a little out of tune at the rusty fiddle on the weekend and i (in my opinion) out played him on the middle verse of the last song.

so what all are ya gonna do for us here.

news reporter......

link to the EM......

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to request a dance show as well.

A little out of tune? I am pretty sure I killed my cat from the playing.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Here to news report. My overall plan is to gather pictures from the community. Historic information and some maps.

Maps
EM Locations
Player Run Taverns
Player Run Cities

The maps will look something like this....

So obviously I will need to know where these locations are *Smiles* In game I will be doing some stratics books. Try to advertise where people can find news. Anyone who knows me will agree that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to write news. I will also be trying to build the news team with the News administration approval of course.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
very nice

hit me up, i can take you to a few of the old places for your map