• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] KilandraEAMythic Posts on Uhall.

G

I thought this might be of interest to every one here. I will copy her post and provide a link.

Greetings Everyone!

I’m new to the UO team and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Kilandra and I’m an Assistant Development Manager. My responsibilities include: facilitating communication between all members of the UO team, providing information for the Japan office, assisting the development and live teams as needed, communicating with our marketing department, and other duties as assigned!

Here’s a little about me:

My gaming history: I started out with console games (Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Killer Instinct). I moved on to D&D when I was 17 and played that for a few years until I discovered Diablo. Shortly after I found Diablo, City of Heroes came out and since then I’ve been an avid online gamer. I’ve played COH, EQ2, WOW, LOTR, DDO, and of course UO, and DAoC. I love games. Not sure of any other way to say that.

My work background: Before I came here to EA, I had 5 years experience as a corporate training manager for a large call center and a little over a year’s study of the Japanese language. I’ve also worked as an EMT-Intermediate and a Website Advisor among other venues.

I look forward to seeing you all in Britannia!

~Kilandra~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilandra Brown
UO Assistant Development Manager
EA Mythic
www.uo.com

Link to original post

G

Thanks, Kilandra. What sort of info is it that you provide to the Japan office?