• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Kijustsu Anei Tribal Council Meeting

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Village Tribal Council Meeting Notes
Imperium Hall, Kijustsu Anei Village
Monday, Aug 15th @ 8pm ET

From the Tribal Council:

Thursday Night Hunts This Thursday at 8 pm ET we will meet as usual at the Crafter's Hall. This week we will be doing a Stygian Dragon run and if time permits, then afterwards we shall do either a Chief Paroxysmus run, or a Shimmering Effusion run.

Next week, on the 26th of August (the next Thursday Night Hunt), we plan on chaining all of the mini-champ spawns in the Stygian Abyss one at a time (Fyi: there are 13 Mini-Champ Spawns, so this should be fun). This will also give everyone the chance to learn more of the layout of the Abyss itself if you don't already know it :).

Now, I will be starting back at college in 2 weeks, so this means that I will not be able to be there for the Thursday night hunts. This does not mean that they will stop happening. It is up to you, the alliance, to see that it keeps happening. I will be helping in the deciding of some of them. However, as it should be, everyone is just as involved as I am and your opinion matters!

Info for quests and Peerless bosses if needed: Chief Paroxysmus - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia Shimmering Effusion - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia Underworld - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia Stygian Abyss Dungeon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia Stygian Dragon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

*Side Note: If you should need help with the quest, just ask us in game, we'll help you no problem :).