• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Inu the Crone on Moonglow

G

Aye, tiss true that Inu has shown up on Moonglow. For the time being she has taken to the South Gate in front of the Armory.

<center>
</center>

There is also a huge discussion on UHall which you can read through, by clicking Planning Meeting Obviously the Dev gods have something in store for the island - AGAIN!!!

My attitude is this...bring it on! I've defended Moonglow before and shall again. If something happens during the festival, well, I know that the people would come anyway, so lets have some fun with it as well.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in thy phylosophy." [Hamlet] William Shakespeare

G

I have been informed by the Mage Counsil, that repairs to the Black-Rock Detector have been made. There was a fault in part of it's design which has been corrected.

<center></center>

All is well for the moment and Inu the Crone appears to have left the island. The Mages assure me that the pit in the Herbal Shop will be repaired soon as well. I still believe it is imparative to keep our eyes open for any other mishaps.

G

Another update concerning the Blackrock Detector-

Much progress has recently been made and refinements completed.

Anderson the Scribe has issued this this write-up of information over the Britannia News Network click here for full article

G

I saw Inu this morning near the Moonglow Stables.

She must have wandered over there, hehe.

G

Aye she been all over the city, never stays put for long. She spoke to/at me by the tailor shop and then by the time I had banked she was there.

I had misread my dates and built benches for the festival meeting thus was in that building setting up sitting arrangements for folks, till I realised I twas a day early, *hehe*and she waltzed right in there and..out again.

G

I was wondering about that...

I read the post here in this forum about the meeting, but it said Friday, hehe. :p