• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Holy Paragon Ancient Wyrms Batman....errrrrrrr, EMs

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So yesterday was a very long day starting at noon my time and ending at after 10:00 PM with video capture on two shards, processing, uploading, etc., so I will spare you the inept attempt at anything RP in nature... ok, stop clapping now....

Here it is... the first of the videos from Sunday's invasion! And, I even used the SA client (which I had very little clue how to use) so please excuse all the random things popping up in the middle of the vid ;)....

WARNING: There is some bad language visible in these videos

http://www.vimeo.com/6032333

The rest of the videos will post soon (I hope!).

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate that paragon AW at the end of the video. I think it had it out for me personally. I cannot repeat the names I called it last night when my guildmates and I were fighting it. I was so happy when we killed it. I took its scales and plan to make a nice trophy.

Stayin Alive,

BG

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh... I said "shoot" a couple times as I died just trying to move to a little better vantage point...

Another part of the videos to remind you of how you swore at the wyrms will be coming soon!

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Watcher,

Thanks for the wonderful coverage of the invasion! I really think we should do something special for the reporters on LS. I think you guys are some of the hardest working ones. Just want to give thanks to Watcher, Miner, Tia, Airmid, dang I know im missing one or two. Anyway, keep up the wonderful work!!

J

jp78

Thank you Lady Tia & watchertoo for the great video an pictures documenting this event.

S

Stupid Miner

Hm, I'm kinda jealous of Watcher and her video clips. Way to go outshining my news reports! Jerk! :p

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
thats cool I actually see myself in the vids .... well to be exact i see my corpse

K

Khalan

I would have loved to be there fighting alongside of everyone it would have been fun dieing lol ..... well i just really want to play again