• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Guilds of Sonoma-OSG

• Thread starter Caledor Moonrise
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Caledor Moonrise

THE ORDER OF SAINT GEORGE-OSG
Guild GM- Melchoir
Size- Medium (10-25 members)
Primary playstyle: PVP and Peerless

I had a very nice conversation with Melchoir at the OSG guildhouse. "We like to take the returning players into the guild and help them out", he told me.

OSG's members enjoy a varitey of PVP and Peerless hunts and are each formidable opponents on the field of battle.

OSG is taking a "wait and see" approach to the recent colonization of Sonoma by the Fallen Lords. "There have been many bridges burnt in the past between the other Fel based guilds", Melchoir told me, and "I am not sure if they can be repaired to unite and repel the colonization", he said.

For the new returning player who likes to PVP, OSG should be your first stop.

C

Caledor Moonrise

To start, I decided to highlight (not promote), talk a little about their playstyle and advertise their websites (if applicable) as many of the Sonoma guilds as I speak with. As time goes by I will cover the activities of the various guilds and report them here....keep checking back for more news.

G

I'm just glad to see someone posting news.

Looking forward to more reports.

Q

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm just glad to see someone posting news.

Looking forward to more reports.

Q

[/ QUOTE ]what he said!