• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Grim Effigy Placed by West Britain Bank

C

Cymidei Fier

Today a grim scarecrow effigy was placed at the West Britain Bank by unknown individuals. The effigy had a note attached that said "Gargoyle appeasers be forewarned! Steer clear of winged plague!" Surrounding the odd effigy there are festering goat corpses that the Town Guards refuse to clean up!

Overheard comments:

Sally: The goats will rot and make this town smell!
A town guard: Well. It suits me just fine to let them rot. They look diseased and I rather not touch them.
Fain: I want to file a complaint!
Fain: *looks displeased*
A town guard: Fine fine... In the tower, please.
Zackarias: *does not know who could have placed scarecrow and skinned goats*
Sally: A Dark Wolf... ek! and no idea about the scarecrow or goats...

If you visit the West Britain Bank be sure to watch your step and hold your nose!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The effigy message at the CTDM guild house:

I will be compiling a runebook to all the affected guildhouses. You can leave runes for me in my mailbox at my house just northwest of Luna.
Thanks, Sara

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
An effigy appeared this evening in front of the D_S guild house in Tram. Sorry no picture.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TY for the pic. Wonders what's coming. Checks locks on doors.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just screwing around, but I do wonder what happens to those of us labeled "Gargoyle-unfriendly".