• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Greetings Fellow Sosarians!

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings fellow Sosarians!

It is a pleasure and an honor to be able to serve the UO Stratics Community as part of the Role Play News Team. We’re very excited about the opportunity to travel to the shards and promote the role playing aspect of Ultima Online. We will be coming to a shard near you to spotlight the amazing talent and creativity of UO’s players and communities. We want to hear your tales!

Being a role player myself, I have always appreciated others who share my love for immersion and lore. I started Ultima Online in 2000 and it didn’t take long for me to fall in with Atlantic’s Role Play Community. Since then I have always done my best to create a story world around the characters I portray as well as those around them. My main storyteller throughout the years has been a boisterous little elf named Dryzzid. Since you may meet him soon in-game, I’ll share a bit about his story.

Dryzzid is a petite elven tamer and bard with a black pony-tail and dark blue eyes. He is currently serving the Royal Britannian Guard and has been since Lord British last visited the realm. Prior to this he explored the black arts of necromancy serving an evil cult ruled by a lich lord. During that time he committed many gruesome acts for which a lifetime of remorse and regret now torment him.

He now spends his time seeking atonement through service to the Guard and to Queen Dawn. His duties allow him to travel far and see plenty of adventures, many of which he trades for wine at the local tavern from time to time… *grins* … He is a storyteller at heart and he will be as excited to witness your events as I will be to write about them.

If your role play community or guild wishes to let us know about an upcoming event that you would like us to attend please let us know at: [email protected].

Also, please visit the White Stag Inn on the Stratics forums and feel free to share your own tales with us.

I’m looking forward to sharing tales and meeting you all! See you in-game!

Sincerely,

Dryzzid
TGN Stratics UO Role Play Reporter