• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Great Leprechaun Hunt!

K

Kimi_Mori

<div style="text-align: center;"> <h1>The Great Leprechaun Hunt!</h1>

<div style="text-align: left;">

Now where is it you can hunt, get gold, not kill or be killed just by answering a riddle in Felucca? Why at the Great Leprechaun Hunt sponsored by the YMCA! That right, yesterday was the great Great Leprechaun Hunt. Sad that I did not see all the faces I saw during last year's hunt, for during that hunt I lost me pot of gold several times. Yet during this Leprechaun Hunt not a soul caught me, is it because I was to good, cool or just down right sneaky?

<a target="_blank" href=%0Ahttp://uo.stratics.com/newspics/sonoma/sn-leprechaun_hunt-2006KM1.jpg>
</a>
</div> <div style="text-align: left;">To catch us all you had to do was say one of three phrases.<span style="font-weight: bold;"> Top o' the morning, Erin go Braugh, Sure and begorrah.</span> Thus forcing the Leprechaun to reveal him/her self. The only way the Leprechaun could escape was to offer you a chance at winning his/her pot of gold.

To win the pot of gold, all you had to do was answer a simple riddle. Each of the Leprechauns, when caught would offer you this chance to fill your purse, and if you fell to answer the riddle then the Leprechaun was free of your charm and could escape. Yet if you spoke one of the phrase you could freeze the Leprechaun once more, yet if you did not know the answer to the riddle the Leprechaun would escape once more.

We tried so hard to not get caught, yet at the same time sought ways to encourage you all to seek us. One of the Leprechaun used his charmed to have this herd of critters follow him. I often ran only hiding when I would see a name fly across my screen and wait, but no one spoke near me and I continue my travels through out the woods of Yew.

Several times I made my way back to the YMCA, but alas no one spoke, not a "<span style="font-weight: bold;">Top o' the morning, Erin go Braugh, Sure and begorrah</span>" was to be heard by this Leprechaun. By now I was looking for anyone to give me pot of gold, just to answer my riddle and it would be theirs.

My fellow Leprechauns even played within the city of Yew.

<span style="font-weight: bold;">*smiles*</span> Irish wool any one? She missed his clue yet had she spoke using one of the three phrases she would have had a second chance at not only his but my as well.

It here that I had to leave, me pot of gold returned to the Leprechaun's bank. <span style="font-weight: bold;"> Top o' the morning, Erin go Braugh, Sure and begorrah.</span> Be sure to note these phrases for the next Great Leprechaun Hunt!!!!!

Thank you Dor!

</div> </div>

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

hehe, Yes I seen Laia there, though I was to much involved in my training to chase Leprechauns...

C

Calell

Laia learned a lot
You can talk to Dor about a pair of those fine short pants tho hehe