• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Grand Opening of Legion of Honor Plant Museum!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grand Opening of Legion of Honor Plant Museum​

Saturday December 20, 2008
5 pm till 7 pm EST.

You are invited to attend the Grand Opening of the Legion of Honor (L*H) Plant Museum.

Prizes, tours and much more for your enjoyment.
See row upon row of colorful flora laid out for your viewing pleasure!

We are listed at Goodman's and Winterbreeze so look for Runes to the Museum.

So Join us and view a truely unique and new museum for you!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next on our Agenda was the Gala Grand Opening of the Legion of Honor Plant Museum...

After receiving our Tour Guide and signing the Guest Book, we proceeded into a beautifully decorated Main floor complete with stables for patrons' pets...

Our host Bastian of L*H personally took charge of our tour experience. A corner bar and intimate tables completed the Main Floor ambiance...

It was our pleasure to meet the Guildmaster of Legion of Honor, Lord Malo and Lady Sarah.

I took some lovely pictures of all the floors in the Plant Museum but I shall not post them here for your viewing and spoil all the surprises..

You'll just have to visit yourself to see all of Britannia's interesting flora..

Bastian tells me he plans to start having plant classes for those interesting in learning how to turn their thumbs green.

I encourage you to visit a very unique and fine addition to the culture of Atlantic.

:thumbup:

Andrasta
Atlantic Reporter