• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Get Your Name In Links!

G

<DIV id=heraldTitle> </DIV> <DIV class=newsItem> <DIV class=categoryIcon>
<FONT size=5> Get Your Name In Links!
</FONT> </DIV> <DIV class=storyInfo> <DIV class=author>Jeremy Dalberg</DIV> <DIV class=date>19 Feb 2008 11:48:13 EST</DIV> <DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV> <DIV class=teaser>

In my quest to update the Playguide, I discovered that the images on the <a target="_blank" href=http://guide.uo.com/weapons_12.html>Artifacts page</A> are out-of-date - we've changed how we display Swing Speed, among other things. So I need new pictures! Want to help? Details below the jump: </P></DIV> <DIV class=article>

I need pictures in the same format as the current ones (, <a target="_blank" href=http://guide.uo.com/images/artifacts/ornament-of-the-magi.jpg>example 2 ) Here are the specs: </P>

- 640 x 480 resolution</P>

- jpeg format</P>

- Image of the item on a paperdoll (KR or 2d - either is fine) plus easily readable tooltip</P>

- solid black background</P>

- Player names must not be in violation of the RoC</P>

- Tasteful outfits are preferred :p</P>

- For the moment, please just send me the artifacts currently listed - if this goes well, we'll do it again for the newer items.</P>

I'll collect the images for a week and see where we are - please send them to jdalberg AT ea DOT com with the subject line "Artifact Pics". Multiple submissions will be accepted, although a variety of different models are preferred. The more closely you follow the above guidelines, the more likely your picture will be used! </P></DIV></DIV></DIV>