• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Gate to EM House appears in Britain

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A mysterious looking gate at the Britain Counselor Hall has appeared on Pacific. The gate reads "Gate to Rewards Hall.

So I took my chances and wandered off into the gate, which appears to be a EM house and rewards hall.

C

Connor_Graham

There's a rune to the place sitting on a table in Luna inside the bank area.

V

Verdex

psst, there's a gate at the Fel one too....

be sure to make special note of the lantern at the house at the fel gate... (i was the first to die there) :stretcher:

I was also the second one to die there... The third one I won though :D

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
psst, there's a gate at the Fel one too....

be sure to make special note of the lantern at the house at the fel gate... (i was the first to die there) :stretcher:

I was also the second one to die there... The third one I won though :D
I will be doing a report on the entire event, I am still writing it up, I only participated in the pre-events before the hunt began. So I have someone helping me do it.. :thumbsup: