• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Gardening/Landscape Contest at Baja Shard Museum - Updated

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from goldenbrewtavern.com
Gardening/Landscaping contest

By EMSeppo

Here we go again!…

Baja Shard Museum is ready to officially open, except for one hitch. It is in a severe need of a garden to break the monotone landscape that is Malas!

This contest will work much like the previous one except that it is done OOC (out of character). So, you will have to submit screen shot(s) of your design. I will reserve the right to make changes to the winning design if needed.

Seeing how the previous gardening contest created a shard-wide plant shortage, I am going to give everyone plenty of time for this contest.

Please note that you can take the teleporter outside of councilor’s hall in West Britain to get to the museum.

Rules (*updated)

1) * updated - You may use any item that you possess to design the garden. Additionally, you will be allowed to use 10 items of your choice from insideuo.

2) You may work in teams of up to 3 players each. Your team may consist of seed suppliers, for instance.

3) You may design only in a manner that you would be able to place the items yourself. As in, keep mindful of the z-axis - things possible with interior decorator tool in a house is not always possible outside.

4) The final design will have to be submitted in the form of a screen shot. Please use the feedback form to submit a link to the screen shot. I would also suggest posting a comment in here so that I can verify receiving your feedback. Please include character names of your team and email that can be used to get in touch with one of you in the form.

5) * updated - If your design is picked then you need to supply all of the items required to implement it, excluding the 10 items picked from insideuo. Please supply the item numbers for them.

6) I have placed logs around the house - they define the outer limit of the garden. However, you are not required to use all of the space if you do not wish to. Not using all of the space will not count against you, but filling space just for the sake of it can cost you points! Be creative!

7) Deadline for submissions is 12 PM PST, June 15th, 2009

Winning team will be announced by 12 PM PST June 19th, 2009