• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] From the Office of the Magistrate of the Cappadocians

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Submitted on Behalf of Lord Ronin of The Cappadocians by Assia Penryn

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bloodcurdling scream*

Donations is spelt wrong in one of the paragraphs *cry*

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was about my daily duties, one of which was banking this day, when I noticed a young lady advertising money for blood.

Horrified I decided to investigate these strange proclamations. I stepped through the portal and found myself in front of the Vesper Customs Office. I could hear many voices...

Before I left the safety of the bank, I had brought the tools of my trade with me. I stepped into the line of people and took note of the pale looking men and women who had taken over the Customs Office.

I stepped into the registry office and started asking a very sickly looking young woman some straightforward questions.

She very abruptly and sarcastically turned my question back to me.

While I considered what to think about her answer and demeanor, an innocent young lady entered the office to register.

I tried to warn her but that alerted a guard standing outside who entered the office and glared menacingly at me.

I left the registry office and at the risk of my very life attempted to warn everyone who would listen.

I could not convince even one soul to refuse the gold. There were seemingly upstanding citizens there but no one heard me.

Greed overcoming common sense with all of them filled me with despair.

I drew my cloak around me and stepped into the chilly Vesper air. Someone must listen to me. I must warn the good citizens of Sosaria.

{Submitted by a very agitated Lord Van Helsing}