• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] From the Captain's Pen - by Bladius Dart

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<body bgcolor="#FEDD9A"> <div id="posts"> <div align="center"> <div class="page" style="width: 847px; text-align: left; height: 2639px"> <div style="PADDING-RIGHT: 25px; PADDING-LEFT: 25px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"> <div id="edit57180" style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">

<font size="4" face="Arial">An Excerpt from Bladius Dart's Log</font></p> <table class="tborder" id="table1" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="6" width="100%" align="center" border="0" style="border-width: 0px"> <tr vAlign="top"> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_57180" style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none #000000; ; border-left-style:none; border-left-width:medium; border-top-style:none; border-top-width:medium; border-bottom-style:none; border-bottom-width:medium"> <div id="post_message_57180"> <font face="Arial"> Captain's log

4th day of the 2nd month

So Te'ani's guilty of High Treason.
Could've told you that myself without the need for an endless stream of evidence.
</font><div align="center"> <font face="Arial">
</font></div> <font face="Arial">
Most of the evidence discussed was previously known to me so for the most part I spent my time listening to the barbs being flung from the audience.
Far more interesting than listening to the seemingly infinite list of Lanoor's conquests.
Tripps defeated Lumbard in the Last Man Standing and won the monthly halberd which I have still yet to find. It's in the Tradepost somewhere. You'd have thought something that size would be fairly easy to find.

- Dart
</font><div align="center"> <font face="Arial">----- ----- ----- ----- -----</font></div> <font face="Arial">
Captain's log

5th day of the 2nd month

I'm not sure what Wilkes' cattle fetish is but I'm slightly disturbed by his attempts to include the militia in his weird farmyard games.

Seems the rebels tried to poison us last night, Fraser and Eagle-eye spent most of the evening running back and forth between the woods and their stools (not those types of stools) in the tavern. Sent Helmgard up to investigate where the poisoned ale came from as apparently some 'monks from the Abbey' (very original!) donated it to The Deer.
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.guvadan.net/forum/showthread.php?p=13689#post13689> Lanoor was killed</a> yesterday, which means I'll have to find another female victim for verbal abuse. With Nadia, Hiroko, Walsh and Foxe gone, Megumi and Swayne barely on active duty and Lanoor dead, I'm distinctly lacking a potential target. I can't target married women so that's Cordelia, Katrine, Floria and Tanya (She does the cooking and I don't want to end up doing a Fraser! Oh yeah and I love her and wouldn't want her to be the butt of my jokes, in case this is discovered) out of the equation.
I suppose I'll have to choose between Annwyn, Kathris, Verity and Ffion.
Two bitter middle-aged Markies and two dopey Waywatchers. Joy.

- Dart</font></div> </td> </tr> </table> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> <hr>

<font face="Arial" size="1">Original Writing from Bladius Dart of GRD full story can be found here: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.f4g.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5543>http://www.f4g.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5543</a></font></p> </body>