• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

News from a Atlantic player trying out Siege

G

glorypaxson

I posted awhile back that I hated Sieges ROT...
But that I would give it another shot.

Well, here I am ...1 week later...still hating ROT...lol

But the atmosphere is nice....

Some of the Reds are retardedly gimp...but oh well....

Right now I am,

73 Arms Lore
72 Mining
71 Blacksmith
50 Tailoring
78 Meditation
77 Magery
76 Evaluate Int.

I can give a better idea in a couple weeks when hes:
100 Arms Lore
95 Mining (love the mining gloves)
100 Blacksmith
100 Tailoring
115 Magery
110 Evaluate Int.
100 Meditation

G

Good luck and stick with it. At least with nearly all your skills in ROT you can get your gains pretty quickly each day.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

rofl. you wont have that in a couple of weeks but more like a couple of months unless you are rich and have a whole ton of alacrity scrolls!

G

Hi gps

before you put too much time into this template, please check whether there's enough demand for what you would like to do with it. You won't be able to do a whole lot more than hunt for leather, mine and make GM Lore suits. There is a fairly limited market for those here, most guilds have a few people with crafter skills who can make them.

My advice would be to see if you can fit any fun skills in.

Kind regards

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mining offers you the chance to get the ever rare ecru citrines. Collect enough of em and have a go at makin a leet ecru ring which could sell for uber amounts of gold *grins* Drop eval though off your miner, you won't need it.

G

That would require tinkering, and that's no fun either! But training it beats training eval

Kind regards

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im from atlantic too....strangely enough my chars name was jeremiah from UZI (special elite xsassin) minax faction.......welcome to the machine......

G

That's a great template for working ROT.

Ask around for some tailor/blacksmith powerscrolls. The 120's are expensive, but the lower ones may be around.

Also, it helps to join NEW.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

That would require tinkering, and that's no fun either! But training it beats training eval

Kind regards

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when is Eval hard to train? It gains off any cast from any spell circle.

G

glorypaxson

I am in NEW

I am still in UZI on Atlantic with one of my characters....lol

I was in UZI long back with Limlight

I kinda like the template...I can sell Runic Hammers when I get them for a pretty penny...

I can sell ingots which are always in demand...and its enough magery, eval and med to do some pvping in groups...

Any other advice?

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

Any other advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... specialize. Either craft or go for a PVP char, don't try to mix both. If you try to PVP like that, the floor will be mopped with you.

G

But you can be very helpful in group battles, like defending a faction base, where fielding is essential.

Otherwise, you should start gathering soulstones. Over time, you'll want to add other crafting skills.

Holler at me in game, and I'll tame some beetles for you (unless I already did
)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Any other advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... specialize. Either craft or go for a PVP char, don't try to mix both. If you try to PVP like that, the floor will be mopped with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree I could kill most of the people who play this server with that temple probably... If you are a good pvp mage and know how to cast your spells etc. then you be fine with that template in pvp if not then you may want to change it up...

But I think it would be a good start like you said sale some Ingots and runics you will get millions in no time ... then take the gold buy you alot of soulstones then you can work up even more skills crafting pvp whatever intrest you...

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I am in NEW

I am still in UZI on Atlantic with one of my characters....lol

I was in UZI long back with Limlight

I kinda like the template...I can sell Runic Hammers when I get them for a pretty penny...

I can sell ingots which are always in demand...and its enough magery, eval and med to do some pvping in groups...

Any other advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG were brothers! \
hit me up on pm or icq and ill friend you to my houses and set you up with some gold! I been trying to get some UZI here forever....btw im still uzi too...

G

I came here from Atlantic 1 1/2 years ago. Have only been back for short business trips.

G

Lol, ditto. I was in T4H and LNR over there, and started out in a small guild O~F.

Mostly PvM'ing, but LNR did a lot of spawns, so there was a lot of PvP too.

G

glorypaxson

I hit you on ICQ Jeremiah...and Croaker, someone was gonna give me a Fire Beetle and a Blue one..but no one ever has yet...

:-/

I am also still in LNR...so I got 2 brothers here...lol

My char Limlight is LNR along with most of mine..

My char: Aeyko the Lame is in UZI...although I am thinking of dropping him and putting in my thief: Lupe Fiasco...

I was with UZI back in the day on Fire Island....with Jack Death, Rusty Shackelford, FiendX and Lauren...good times

G

Well, I'll be happy to get you some beetles. A fire beetle will be extremely helpful to you at this point.

Just icq me sometime over the weekend.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I posted awhile back that I hated Sieges ROT...
But that I would give it another shot.

Well, here I am ...1 week later...still hating ROT...lol

But the atmosphere is nice....

Some of the Reds are retardedly gimp...but oh well....

Right now I am,

73 Arms Lore
72 Mining
71 Blacksmith
50 Tailoring
78 Meditation
77 Magery
76 Evaluate Int.

I can give a better idea in a couple weeks when hes:
100 Arms Lore
95 Mining (love the mining gloves)
100 Blacksmith
100 Tailoring
115 Magery
110 Evaluate Int.
100 Meditation

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why everyone hates RoT. I think it is not that bad and with RoT you have to hunt monsters you normally never hunt without RoT. Just think how challenging a dark wisp is for a 70 mage or fighter. I had much fun in training up my mage and my swordman. It's harder to fight lowend monsters with low skill than fighting highend monsters with all 120 skills or all GM skills. I remember that I deleted one of my chars two years ago just to train a new one.

G

ROT isn't universally bad. It makes some skills like poisoning, discord, taming very reasonable on this shard. However, it makes some skills like weapon skills, ninja, and tactics particularly painful.

It's far worse when you are only training one skill at a time, because to get all your ROT gains after 99, takes 5+ hours daily. Ouch.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I hit you on ICQ Jeremiah...and Croaker, someone was gonna give me a Fire Beetle and a Blue one..but no one ever has yet...

:-/

I am also still in LNR...so I got 2 brothers here...lol

My char Limlight is LNR along with most of mine..

My char: Aeyko the Lame is in UZI...although I am thinking of dropping him and putting in my thief: Lupe Fiasco...

I was with UZI back in the day on Fire Island....with Jack Death, Rusty Shackelford, FiendX and Lauren...good times

[/ QUOTE ]

ill check when i get home whats your name on icq so i can be looking for you. i have a luna house ill friend you to and i got a check w/your name on it. i been tryin to get fiend over here for awhile now

G

glorypaxson

I am maxim on ICQ...click my profile...ICQ is listed here...I was gone most of the weekend...I will hit you up sometime this week...very busy....I run an AAU basketball program and tryouts tonight and tommorrow...

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

although I am thinking of dropping him and putting in my thief: Lupe Fiasco...

[/ QUOTE ]

lemme know im still an emissary

G

glorypaxson

I qued you yesterday....is the ICQ on your profile correct?

G

Lots of people turn on ICQ monthly, whether they need to or not!

Be patient!

G

glorypaxson

Thanks goes out to Jeremiah and Croaker for the help.
Making my transition to siege a nice and smooth one.