• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Expedition to Yew Crypts (Wednesday 6th Jan)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help is required to investigate the Yew Crypts on Wednesday the 6th of January at 8pm.

The meeting point is in Trinsic at the West Gate area, This event has been organized by Trinsic after a meeting with Nathan Hawke and is roleplay based.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also from that meeting Nathan has said that we need to gather Orc Masks in preperation for a future event.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that the ones for the not getting killed by orcs?

A

Angel121

*A Note has been pinned to the notice in scripted writing*

Greeting's

I have come across this notice and found that the dear city of Trinsic, to which the good gentleman Irvyn I believe is acquainted, is in need of help. I do formally accept this call of duty and will attend upon this cities need, I shall gather what masks I can that that will confound these orc's for I am aware of their making and know how to gather them.

Your Servant,

Angel

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[the orc masks will not be needed for Irvyns trip into the Yew crypts on wednesday but will be needed by everyone in the future to help protect Sosaria in a trip lead by Nathan Hawke and was mentioned at the meeting with Duke Irvyn].