• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Ethereal Returns To MOA Auctions

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni

Ethereal Returns To MOA Auctions

<BLOCKQUOTE>It has been months and months since I last attended an MOA auction. They run Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
For many years the MOA auctions were never missed by me. I was there both nights every week without fail. Things change , life changes but MOA always holds a special place in my heart and I still attend MOA Monday Night Madness game nights at Ice Castle as often as possible. On the subject of Monday Night Madness I am happy to report I was told that game night will return in the near future. * jumps up and down *

Upon arriving at the auction house on wednesday I approached the ever so sexy Melian to see if she had any checks for me and indeed the raving beauty did. She was free of her MOA granny gown and feeling very sexy indeed, looking it also.

<center>
</center>

To my surprise MOA main stay classic Ethereal was marking her return to the auction house. I had no idea she took a leave. She was always there and the foundation of the place burned in my memory. I was happy to see her.

<center>

</center>

Ethereal,Melian and DJ Scorp were welcoming faces indeed. Most of the patrons were strangers to me. I received no warm welcome which seemed odd as MOA was my stomping ground for so many years. Out of sight out of mind I guess ..... the world is always changing.

It was a very busy night at the auction house with Dracklure, Betty Boop, Travesty, Drinyll, Tyrael Kreegan, Lady JuJu, Huma, Ermac Firebrand, Lady Liesha, Brooke, Tiggermeat, Davey, Drugist, Lewis, kevin, Lord Big Bear, Lisa Valorite, Lady Creation, Night Star, Evista, SLASH, Monster Energy, Tia, Sven, Gargomel, Pyro, Ruric, Ghost, Hannah, Falconess, Chaotic Barbie, Joe Dirt, Symbolia, KK Star, Ramalad The Dark, Big Bertha, Elah, Bailey Bugs and Cold Fire were some of the patrons along with MOA staff Praxiska, Aubrey and Sid.

I did some bidding myself and won several items as the highest bidder. As always good items were on the auction block.

<center>
</center>

It seems that MOA will be presenting some new events in the near future. DJ informed the crowd Pratt is behind some upcoming things and that mongbats may be involved. We always look forward to anything MOA hosts!