• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] End of Event Arc: Acknowledgements, by EM Seppo

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from goldenbrewtavern.com

End of Event Arc: Acknowledgements
Saturday, September 26, 2009
By EMSeppo

With the end of the War of Shadows, the curtains have fallen on the ongoing event arc on Baja. The meeting between Queen Dawn and Queen Zhah signifies the beginning of a new and hopefully, more exciting arc. The summary of the arc can be found at this link, although it is not up to date at this point.

Do not fret, as the new arc will be related to the events of the past and you will see some familiar faces and also, continuation of unresolved threads. We will continue to try to push the envelope and hopefully, keep you on your toes.

At this time, we would like to acknowledge the various event moderators who have helped us during this arc:

EM Aname of Lake Superior (behind the scenes)
EM Eira of Sonoma (played the beastmaster at town guard S.R.T and the model for town guard uniform contest)
EM EmileLayne of Europa (played Clainin)
EM Faine Morgan of Origin (behind the scenes)
EM Kasaven of Catskills (played multiple characters such as the guard at the Broken Arrow Inn or recruiter of SL members)
Former EM Annendora (for decorating the wedding center)
Former EM Kaen (played Kemer the guard and the Royal Healer at the Valentine’s day quest)
Mesanna (for making everything possible and being a cool assassin)

Also, a big applause to all the residents of Baja for being a great audience.

Y

Yalp

from goldenbrewtavern.com

End of Event Arc: Acknowledgements
Saturday, September 26, 2009
By EMSeppo

With the end of the War of Shadows, the curtains have fallen on the ongoing event arc on Baja. The meeting between Queen Dawn and Queen Zhah signifies the beginning of a new and hopefully, more exciting arc. The summary of the arc can be found at this link, although it is not up to date at this point.

Do not fret, as the new arc will be related to the events of the past and you will see some familiar faces and also, continuation of unresolved threads. We will continue to try to push the envelope and hopefully, keep you on your toes.

At this time, we would like to acknowledge the various event moderators who have helped us during this arc:

EM Aname of Lake Superior (behind the scenes)
EM Eira of Sonoma (played the beastmaster at town guard S.R.T and the model for town guard uniform contest)
EM Faine Morgan of Origin (behind the scenes)
EM Kasaven of Catskills (played multiple characters such as the guard at the Broken Arrow Inn or recruiter of SL members)
Former EM Annendora (for decorating the wedding center)
Former EM Kaen (played Kemer the guard and the Royal Healer at the Valentine’s day quest)
Mesanna (for making everything possible and being a cool assassin)

Also, a big applause to all the residents of Baja for being a great audience.

I didn't get to partake in each and every event... but thanks to all none the less! I appreciate your work! And those behind the scenes.. great work one and all!

But for me, and me alone, a "thanks for making my play time more fun" to:

.... that was too fun in the Umbra arena.. and your verbal taunts were priceless!

...we so tried to keep you alive, it was great fun being able to unite as a shard against evil forces, a highlight!

...Kemer! Poor man! He took so much grief from us! But he played his part brilliantly!

EM Seppo and EM Pallindo Great sports! Even if they took alot of grief at times{sorry about that}... great flexibility in playing with Baja and our uniqueness, and wonderful additions to our shard.. Hope you come to rest here when you retire from the EM program!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So much time was spent planning and putting all of this into action. It blows my mind that the EM's could have lives outside of UO. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for all the time that was spent planning and bringing these events to life. They were my sunshine on days that real life was trying to bring me down. Know that you're all appreciated and I hope the EM program is here to stay.

Queen Zhah said the following phrase, "Ánte kódex skríle prí ben esh ver res quí quae". Translated, it means, "Within the Codex is written the one right and true answer to any problem". Did anyone catch what she was referring to? I thought she was saying a blessing over all of us. Instead, it was my own mother saying, "Look it up in the encyclopedia. It'll stick with you longer if you find it yourself". :scholar:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been great so far. Keep up the good work. Where has EM Pallando been? Haven't seen her lately.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Queen Zhah is refering to the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom. It is a mystical book, revered by both Britannians and Gargoyles alike, that can reveal the answer to any question you so choose. It is sort of a Bible for the Virtuous. I can't remember the exact details, but if memory serves correct, it is hidden at the very depths of the Stygian Abyss.

In Ultima lore, the removal of the Codex from the Abyss destroyed the Gargoyles homeland. While Tel Mur is certainly different from the original idea presented in Ultima, its possible this encroaching darkness has something to do with the Codex.

A little more for you. The Virtue Gump? That is the symbol of the Codex. And the True Britannian faction's highest ranking is Knight of the Codex, which refers to this ancient religious text.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to all the EM's that have brought so much fun to our great shard. We have a great team here. EM Seppo and EM Pallando you guys are just the best. I look forward to the upcoming events that you 2 have planned. (psst more meat!! lol)

Oh and to Lord Frodo, Pal is around a lot, he is just shy as an EM I think.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Warder. Some day, maybe I'll be blessed with half the knowledge that you have about UO's history. Til then, I'm completely in the dark. *curtsy*

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Queen Zhah said the following phrase, "Ánte kódex skríle prí ben esh ver res quí quae". Translated, it means, "Within the Codex is written the one right and true answer to any problem". Did anyone catch what she was referring to?

Actually, The Widow said that first, apparently she can speak gargish too. I didn't, however, see if Queen Zhah responded back with the same phrase.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Warder. Some day, maybe I'll be blessed with half the knowledge that you have about UO's history. Til then, I'm completely in the dark. *curtsy*
You me and SK can hide in a corner together in the dark. Warder is indeed one of the most knowledgeable people I know with Ultima lore.