• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM Event] Nexus Spirit: The Gathering

Lake Superior News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Posted to the EM news site;​

Recap:
Dawn took her troops out in search of the cause of all of these problems and to retrieve their lost recruiter. At first things seemed to be moving well, this peace didn’t last long. Swarms of monsters came to be and started their never ending assaults on the townsmen. After much blood and sweat, they encountered a strange being called “A corrupted Spirit” which seemed to attack them on sight. Nearly instantly it multiplied in numbers and started to attack with double the force. With great team work and much effort the spirit was put to rest. Dawn commanded the guard to check for any clues to the location of The Royal Guard Recruiter. Before citizens could even start to look for clue “The Nexus Spirit” appeared. He spoke of few words however his point was made. The guard examiner was longer, and that he was the cause of all this damage. Dawn requested that the entire guard still search for clues, for the monster could not be trusted. Even if it was correct she was going to bring him back home safely. The Guardsmen searched high and low, between every rock and shrub. Finally a clue came up in blood. The letter M. The rest of the guards though it to be coincidence, but there was more then one sighting of letters in blood. They gathered all of them and thought what it could mean. Soon after they realized that it was for location in Ilshenar, Montor. Dawn quickly summoned up a gate to the Montor and led the players into battle. Yet what they saw will not be forgotten. Before them stood the Nexus spirit, who transformed into their Guard examiner… He had no spirit left in his eyes and blood dripping from his mouth. The examiner quickly turned as he noticed a new guard try to check on his status. Before any words could be said the examiner charged in a flurry of blows. Swinging madly and aimlessly. There was no way to calm him. As per orders they were allowed to use full for and had to. Much time passed and there had been many injured, yet the guard examiner kept going. Striking as a team they gathered around and delivered the final blow. The guards rested and recovered from their injuries. Some who were in better health approached to give their last words to the examiner. Others felt betrayed and wouldn’t go near. Dawn started a speech to the guard to calm nervousness and to rise moral. Yet a few seconds in the Nexus Spirit appeared again. He spoke of his plans to rule and how we will be taken over just as the guard was.

Now:
Dawn calls to arm, for an informant has told the location the nexus spirit and it seems that he is trying to gain power. She states that he needs to be stopped now in this process or else he will have too much power that could potentially lead to the downfall of Britannia. She has acquired an assistant for this matter to help settle this matter and he will be debriefing the forces when they arrive .

(This is a fel event and will take place Thursday March 11 2010,
Fel forces are requested to meet around Yew gate which then they will be debriefed on their mission. 7:30 PM Eastern or 6:30PM Central,
Trammel Forces will meet up at Lord British Castle at 8PM eastern 7PM Central,)
[Trammel forces wish to weaken the nexus spirit, and fel forces are to hold off trammel and assist the Nexus Spirit]
{This event is timed from the start there will be 2 hours for trammel to survive or fail this task}

For those that know not, the EM site is here

More...

S

Smokin

Don't call this a Fel event if your forcing Trammel players to go there. Call it what it really is. A trap for Fel people to kill Trammel players.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with that statement totally.. I expect it will go the way of the fight between the Platinum and Crimson dragons.. itll all go fine for a while, then a bunch of people who "just want to see what will happen if the bad guys win" will run in and slaughter everyone who isn't of thier point of view.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then after this the Easter bunny yes? :)

Ok, I agree that some Fel players will show up and try to kill Tram players. It is what some of them do.

The thing is some events should be in Fel. How else can this be done? Maybe no Fel players would even show up for one without the possibility of killing Trammel players? Nah some would.

After the Court of Yew event I stopped going to any that involve fighting. :( I am just trying to see all sides of this is all.

S

Smokin

I agree with you but a Fel event should not be connected to Trammel and have to have Trammel players being forced to come and do it, just for them to have someone to kill.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks - pass. Pitting facet against facet is just asking for trouble. Need proof? Just read Stratics...

Any event that is part of any story arc that requires non-con PvP, IMO, isn't likely to go over very well, if at all. I won't argue that Fel needs some love, but forced love has another, far less appropriate name, and is illegal...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That could have been a great event, yet it wasn't.

The reds vs blue idea is great. The only problem i saw during the whole event was the EM being able to fight the reds. It's a little messed up when a EM hits for 30's-40/bleeds/and mortals every hit, and never misses. On top of that you can't kill him. Well, we did kill him once, and he insta rezzed full health killing again.

There already was a 30 blue crew vs 8 or so reds. There was no reason an EM should ever partake in an event like that. Super lame and mega :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
regardless of all this crying about trammies being forced* to go to fel.. the event wasnt to bad. id like to see more being done with pvp. o and i like how everyone BUT the 80+ blues(trammies) that should up are crying... funny how this is working out.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with you but a Fel event should not be connected to Trammel and have to have Trammel players being forced to come and do it, just for them to have someone to kill.
nice way of looking at this event... :violin:

S

Smokin

nice way of looking at this event... :violin:
Nice way of not reading what I said. I am not crying, but I knew it would be bad as it always is. Forcing play styles on either side is just wrong. It cause hate on both sides much like your trying to stir up. Now, what you don't know is who side I am on really. Personally I would like to see more Fel love just not on the suffering of Tram players.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice way of not reading what I said. I am not crying, but I knew it would be bad as it always is. Forcing play styles on either side is just wrong. It cause hate on both sides much like your trying to stir up. Now, what you don't know is who side I am on really. Personally I would like to see more Fel love just not on the suffering of Tram players.
i think your taking it to serious.. Suffering of tram players? LMFAO!!! they held there own and outnumberd the reds. O and fyi there was 3 red guilds mine (OUCH) with 5-6 people some SL guild with 3 and the the TB guild.. and the TB guild was KOS to us...

regardless of what your talking/CRYING about the event was a blast and anyone who was there had a GREAT time!! so let the 40+ blues get on these forums and cry if they had a problem.. and if you was there then 4-5 people crying out of 40+ is good imo.

-- and to my knowledge nobody forced anyone to go anywhere? besides EVERYONE knew this was A PVP event.. so ganking,rking all the above are gonna happen. these EMS throw PLENTY of trammie events. so for you to come on these forums and down our rare fel ones is sad on your part.

S

Smokin

Read the last line of my statement and the last line of your statement.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To whomever said there were only 8 reds, I counted probably twice that number there over the course of the event.(names wise).
As for blues (tram ones) suffering, the only blues I saw suffer, were the 2 faction blues at beginning of event trying to field us trammies out as I shot them down.
I saw several blues from Tram there long after the tamers and such had gone, fighting at least even numbers. Wan, Ingir, Mic, Dark Rayne, K'lypso, and Luck to name a few.

I died a bunch(Trap or Die, you fight pretty tuff, even 3 on yer 1),and had lotta fun. It was Ingir's first production shard fight.

I admit, I did take a few shots at the EM.(couldn't resist), and thanks to blue faction allies, I earned my archer 2 long terms and 3 short terms.
Did it go flawlessly? no. But was it a fight to remember? I think so.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's hard to get a good count on the reds. I said around 8 reds, because that's how many we had in our crew.

Most other reds were in enemy factions...so we put them in stat,lol. Then again, I don't know if they were reds or blues.....to me they were orange!