• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM Event] Briallia's Journey

Lake Superior News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Posted to the EM news site;​

"It is on January 28th the people of Britannia traditionally celebrate the adventure Brialla of the Seven Tears monk order, which would become a cornerstone of Empath Abbey, undertook to map the north-lands of Britannia. It was in this journey that the rich ore deposits around present day Minoc were discovered.

Join us in this celebration of humility and sacrifice, as we don simple robes and walk, barefoot, the dangerous path of Empath Abbey to the town of Minoc. Once there players are may recount tales of their own adventures, and smiths are encouraged to come and sell their finest metalwork.

We will meet out front of the Ye Olde Winery (Trammel), adjacent to Empath Abbey, on January 28th at 8pm CST / 9pm EST."

For those that know not, the EM site is here.

More...

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gah! I completely forgot about this! Did anyone take any pictures? :x

S

Spoz

I've been too busy this week to hardly log in - I'd love for a story posted myself!