• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] EM Bio: Omo Trovic

S

Stupid Miner

(From the desk of your EM on Pacific: A Bio)

Omo Trovic the Wandering Chronicler:

Sometime in the ancient past:

A youthful hand reaching out and pushing aside a dense brush, revealing a horrific sight of a house burning and human bodies strewn around. A Juka mage shouting something at a group of Juka warriors. Unable to bear the pain from his wounds, the youth passes out. Struggling to fully awaken, but still unfocused, he sees a blurred image of a concerned Meer Eternal looking down. A voice somewhere behind saying, "Are you sure? A human? The long sleep with the Meers?" The Meer Eternal turns his head and nods sadly, saying, "This one will play an important role of things to come." Unable to stay awake, he passes out.

The present:
"A story, you say?" inquired a man sitting back in a corner of the tavern. The tavern patrons look over at him and he appears to be wearing clothes that look weather-beaten and well-worn and one of the patrons mutters just loud enough for the man to hear, "Strangers everywhere these days..." "Oh no, I am not a stranger, I am Omo Trovi, I'm a wandering chronicler. I go where the stories are. A historian, if you will. It's my pleasure to meet you," says Omo.

Another patron turns around and looks at Omo for a while and grudgingly nods at him and says, "Aye. A story a passing gypsy caravan spread around a few days ago. Many of the cities in Britannia is under siege. Some are holding, some are winning, some has been overrun."

Omo's expressions changes and for a moment there, he looks infinitely sad but the moment quickly passes and he beams a huge grin and says, "Well then! I know where I am going next. I've wandered in Ilshenar long enough."

Omo Trovi as interviewed:
Greetings and well met!
In case you are wondering who I am and where I come from... I am Omo Trovi the Wandering Chronicler. I hail from all over the place. I call no place home but yet the road is my faithful companion. I travel from place to place and listen to folks much like you and chronicle their tales for the future. If you have a story, feel free to share, for I love a good story!

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone were interested in getting a hold of an EM to try to organize a pretty rad community event, where would one go/who would be good to contact?